|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() |
❝Eve's Hens Night at FClub; 11Feb'17
Ok, so Eve's Hens Night. HAHA
So Eve loves to dance so for her hens night she decided to go Fclub, and then because its hens night, her sist and her cousin and us of course gotta do what needed to be done right?
Her sist and cousin are getting the bride to be banner so me and Ching are responsible for making a list of dares and forfeits for her.
Ok so this are the list. She didn't do some of them but whatever~
![]()
After work! Dolled up and of course ootd + selfie ♡
![]() ![]()
Meet up w Eve at JE, and of course she didn't know we prepared all those things la
![]()
Head over to Clarke Quay, meet up w Coco and went to eat Dinner.
Erm, I did take pictures of what we ate in snapchat, but I think I never download the photos so its not in my phoneeee.......
& because there's Dongseng bro working in Fclub, we got in free hehe 💕
![]()
Because. 😘
![]() ![]()
This Eve really loves to dance omg, she can dance for hours omggg
but of course she also got those dares to do, and she did do some. 😂
![]()
Cocoooo from bigo LOL
![]() ![]() ![]()
😘
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Went to eat bakuteh after thattt which is soooo freaking nice (I'm craving for it now)
![]() ![]() and that ends this post. HAHA idk why the hell am I posting LOL But I won't go Fclub again la really cause I don't dance and that is a club LOL I'm the type to sit and drink and chill and observe people ☺️ Labels: Fclub, Hens night, ootd, selfies |
|