Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Taiwan Trip w Khelen; 22-27July'16
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 ; 21:44 | add comments(0) | permalink

This will be a fucking long post cause there'll be 6 days worth of Taiwan trip in here.

Hi I finally fucking finished changing the size of the photo alr. On a Christmas somemore. So sleepy 😴  I've been dragging posting this for months, and it's gonna be a new year alr wtf I feel so lazy zz
(and guess what, it's like 8Feb 16March 20 27June now)
Actually I got some videos, but I'm not sure if I wanna upload it. Hm. Wtf, I wanna be good at editing videos gosh, so I can collage it or something, but idk how!!

We're just following Khelen's boyf itinerary throughout the whole journey. He kindly helped us do the itinerary cause we're too lazy and we got no idea where to start whereby he got Taiwan friends to help him out or us lol.
It took us half a day to finish his whole day itinerary LOL
Which leave us alot of time to explore on our own.

Day 1 (22 July 2016):


Met up w Khelen at probs 3plus in the midnight to go airport tgt as our flight is 7am and yes, I asked my uncle to fetch us there hehehe 

We're feeeeling hungry so went to KFC to eat breakfast 😁



 

Spent our whole flight sleeping and reached Taoyuan airport at about 11.50am!
Of course the first thing we reached there is to....... collect our luggage first LOL
Okay, buy prepaid card (chunghua @ 500 TWD)! Data unlimited okkkaaay!! How good it will be if Singapore also have unlimited data..... 😅

Bought this ticket (Ubus 705) to the Taoyuan High Speed Rail!

 


Actually from airport to HSR is quite near uh and there's alot of people queueing to buy the HSR tickets uh. 


This ticket cost 540 TWD. 

Cause we're feeling hungry sooooo sandwich and 茶叶蛋 ❤️
 

Aw, separate seats from Khelen.

Look at the speed of the trainnnn, soooo slooooowwww


This is our hotel! Actually we checked in quite early ah, but I forgot to take photo of the hotel so I take it at night when we came back from where ever we went. 


This is the lobby of the hotel! 
 


There's this bubble tea shop beside our hotel, and after hearing so many people raving about the bubble tea in Taiwan, we decided to give it a try 
And hmm, we decided that it's quite a normal bubble tea? I feel that koi is so much better eh 
Or maybe we should try other shop, but we didn't LOL.
 


So we're like anyhow walk/following GPS and then found this shop in a street. 

Its so different from our Singapore style! 
The taste is different, there's cabbage in it, its like to support the egg omelette on top. Hahaha. 
& they put this sweet chilli sauce mixed w probably mayonnaise on top of the whole thing.

& the oyster is huge and fresh!! Unlike the ones in Singapore, small and not really fresh.

& then we're finding our way to Feng Chia Night Market lo! 


Tadahhhh yayyy we found it!!!! 


Everywhere we went we say that 仁爱眼镜 lol 
Or maybe it's the same one 
 


& we're also finding this FunStar mall lolz. 


THIS MEESUA IS A SCAM 
LOOK AT THIS AND LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW WTF SO MUCH DIFF 
 


Omg so Khelen diedie also wanna eat this   I'm dying from the smeeeellllllll 

There's this radish?, chilli, I think is kimchi(I forgot) and the v famous smelly beancurddd!!! 

After we took this picture, Khelen force me to eat the second and third and maybe the forth piece because there's just too much in there. 


Papaya milk juiceeee



This freaking fried squid is the best thing everrrrr. 

I miss this squid omgggg I misssss it soooo much ugh 



 


This is wasabi takoball!

Lime ice blended! Supppperrrrr refreshing!!

Ok I got no freaking idea what's this. Some kind of kueh that khelen found it cute that's why we bought it LOL

Yeppp beerrr

& the lime ice blended mixed tgt w the beer is suuuper yummy.


and because we're super bored, and I bought some temporary tattoos hahaha 

 


and a condom!! 😅 

 




Day 2 (23 July 2016):


 

 

 


Bought this Easy Card at their 7-11. It's like an ez-link card! Just top up and you can use it! 
200twd: card 100twd, top up 100twd, 10km FOC. 

Took bus to Taichung Train station!

Reached train station, asked some people the direction to Yizhong District.
Saw a shopping centre 中友百貨公司 (Chungyo Department Store)  and we're like yay finally can get something to eat cause we're hungryyyyy. 

And then we saw this lift. Complicated lift. Lol. 
We totally got no idea how it works and we stand there for like maybe 5-10 mins dumbly zz 
Obv we gave up and went to find escalator zz

And the basement is full of foooood. 
We walked like maybe 2-3 rounds and finally decided on this Arashi ramen store. 😍 
I love ramennnnnn 😍 ❤️
I just got a thing for ramennnn omg loveeeeee

Table setting | Garlic (obv we need to crush the garlic lol and when we crushed it we just left it there lol)
 

I think its a yogurt drink or something | Corn
 

Half boiled seasoned egg | Gyoza
 

I think this is the Spicy Miso Tonkotsu. 

Look at that messy sexy egg  😂 

We then anyhow walk to the district. 
 

I think this is the mango ice blended drink lol. 65twd.

So we're supposed to walk to 宮原眼科酔月楼沙龍 (miyahara) to explore. I think its famous for its bubble milktea? There's also pastry beside. I got no idea, but there's freaking lots of people queueing for it that me and Khelen are like 
We then walked to Taroko mall where there's nothing even thou the mall is quite big lol. 😕 


And then following the itinerary, we're supposed to walk to 林信一福堂 for some pastry (I got no idea its a pastry shop) 
We saw that its a freaking ulu street lolz and we're totally exhausted so we hail a cab (freaking hard to find a cab also zz) and the cab uncle recommend us to go rainbow village cause we got no idea where to go and our initial plan was to go back to the hotel. So off to the rainbow village we go! 

It's quite a unique place, I googled and found that its this grandpa that have been drawing all those on this village or what la. Idk, if you guys wanna know more about it, click rainbow village lol
I'm sorry, but I'm more of a scenery person.... 


 

 

 

 

 

This ain't relevant, just thought that its pretty cool. 😉 



 

Idk, some people find it fascinating, but I found it quite boring actually. Lol. Yep cool drawings and all but still boring. After about maybe 10-15mins of walking around, taking pictures, the cab uncle brought us to one of the famous mala restaurant to eat.  


I forgot what's the restaurant called lol.
Isn't this look somewhat like Haidilao? 


 

I likey this teapot, so cuteee. But it's pretty heavy man. 

This pig blood is total ew. I wonder why people likes to eat it. 😨

This is taken by K's phone, idk why her phone quality sucks so much thou LOLOL 
 

Yep, the total amount for this whole thing is 1247twd, approx. $50+sgd.

After that walked around that district and found a cab to go back to our hotel! 

Look at that jam thou. Gosh.


Guess what? We went back hotel to rest and camwhore awhile before going out to ..... 
FENGJIA NIGHT MARKET OF COURSE!


 

 

Ohyea, we're walking some shortcuts and I think we asked someone how to walk over hahaha 
we saw a drunkard otw and K was so scared she pulled me away to walk as far as possible from the drunkard.
 

and yay we reached!!! 


Diced beef. 
This needed to be eaten it hot, we actually brought it back to the hotel and it turns cold so it taste like shit.





Look at this, look at this goodness omgggggg
So damn fresh and yummy. 
DROOLING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!


AND THE PRAWNS ARE HUGE AND JUICY OMG
We bought salt and pepper one if I remember correctly hahaha

Fried squid is still the best. BEST.

Honey mustard | Mayo and seaweed
 

Watermelon juiceee 🍉 

We looked super haggard omg 😨 👵🏼

Yepyep my fake lashies is coming offfff.


Face mask and breast mask hahaha (I still haven't use it yet haha)
 


These balllls are yummmy
 







Day 3 (24 July 2016):


We're supposed to wake up at freaking 6am, but guess what, I woke at 8am feeling weird as hell LOL knowing that confirm overslept 🙊
We prepared, I selfied alot (as usual), hahahah and we left at 10am to go to HSR to train back to Taipei. 

Idk why, but my hair is always #badhairday every-single-day over there. 
Must be the water? 

 

 



 

This is our breakfast!

 

 





The map is quite easy to understand! Almost like the MRT map in Singapore! 

& here we are at Ximending! We're staying somewhere in xmd. 

This freaking hotel is so ulu its so freaking hard to find it when it's dark.... 
We came to this hotel (using GPS) to put our luggage cause it's still not check-in time yet. Then we left to continue our journey hahaha



Walking around to find the centre of XMD 
 

 

The first thing we reached there was to find the famous 阿宗麵線. 




Hm, I find it okok as compared to the Shihlin Oyster meesua, but somehow I still wanna eat this hahaha. Is that why it is so famous? I wanna eat it againnnnn 😢


I think we came here finding the Hello Kitty Cafe, BUTTTT who knows it's renovating....... 
We just kept walking finding the shop (we keep passing by the renovating place and we saw the roof is pink lol trying to deny it) and keep asking the people around there where is it. Lolol. 



Flamingooooooo~~~ 

卤肉饭 (Braised Pork Rice) is not really nice lol. 
Seafood udon is shit too ohwell. 😒
 

K wanna go to this Memorial thingy, sooooo off we go! 

 

It's drizzling when we reached there, but no worries cause it stopped pretty fast too!






The stairs thou. Even thou it's not as much as the one in Hong Kong. 
I thank HK for training me hahahahaha
I kinda miss HK. 



So this is the inside of the memorial centre. Who is that again? I forgotten. LOL ok I googled. 
Its Chiang Kai-shek. Don't ask me who is that, cause idk. 


Legit, I thought this is a statue. But it's not HAHAHA





I'm loving this selfie shot! My hair is totally 🔥

Then we went to walk around inside. 






Her attempt at trying to admiring the paintings. LOL. 











 





Imitating the girl in the painting hahaha




“爱不是要求对方 而是由自身的付出”

“要比谁更爱谁 不要比谁更怕谁”

All those are written by these 2, oh I thought its just the uncle! 
Their calligraphy is so awesome I'm loving it so much and they are so kinddd.


 

Taipei 101! 


I'm loving the interior design, it's so awesome, so elegant so cool. 

And K being the typical K, wants to take picture w anything hahahahahaha
 


The ticket cost about 500twd per person! 
 



Told you I love scenery haha it's so bloody pretty.






We waited for many people to take photo of this thing before it's our turn... Zz 
Cause yep K wanna take w it LOL 

 





 



Obscene cow hehe






 


 


I'm loving the different globes, it's so freaking pretty! 



Aren't these globes pretty? 😍 

Traveled to Houshanpi to go to the Wu Fen Pu Night market.

Its so torturing I tell you, to walk in the heat. Look at my freaking messy hair.
& we're so fucking tiredddddd. I hate the heat, I can't deal w heat.
 

This is the Wufenpu market. Meh, nothing much. All those clothes are like erm 80's clothing. 
 


This is the oyster omelette! The sauce on top is erm quite disgusting....... 

& then we went to Raohe Night Market! 


 

 

Don't this look kinda yummy omg haha 
This need to be eaten hot, it's kinda disgusting when is cold ew. 

 

This too need to eat when it's hot. 

Xiao long baooooooo 

Fried chicken that Nono recommended! (I think lol)


Yam ball w ingredients inside! 

 

Just take a look how freaking wet my hair is and I'm freaking sweaty its fucking disgusting.

When we reached XMD, we still went to Watson to walk around and buy shower gel and then went 7-11 to buy foooood  hehe
We had a hard time reaching the hotel at night zzz
Used GPS, asked people, but I think we used about maybe 45mins to 1hr or more to reach hotel. 






This is the yam ball w ingredients inside, I forgot what we bought, must be the salted egg yolk. 
 

& this is the pepper pork bun or something haha
 

I miss eating fried chicken omggg (sudden craving) 

Oh ya we bought beer to go w all the food yumyumm.

Bought this cup noodle in 7-11. Not that bad ehhh. 
 




Day 4 (25 July 2016):


The fats is totally showing on my face hahahaha
Oh well, I had a fat face anyw 

 

 

 

 

The graffiti near our hotel!


This is our breakfast!
It's not that easy to find breakfast so early in the morning man, and not many shops are open cause it's too early.


It's like erm, rotiprata w egg and whatever ingredients we want inside. 


Took train to 石牌 (Shipai) so we can took a bus from there to 阳明山 (Yang Ming Shan).
So we took bus S8 to the Visitor Centre in YMS.


It took quite awhile (maybe 30 to 45mins?) to reach and when we reached the Visitor Centre, it was close. Then we read the bloody notice and it wrote they're close last Monday of every month, so if you're thinking to go to the Visitor Centre, don't ever go on the last Monday of that month lol. Even thou it's close, you can still ask the locals about it. 

One would think that mountain area will be more chilly, but it's not, totally not during the month of July/summer. IT'S FUCKING HOT.







I think we walked around 1hr plus to find the flower clock thingy, cause K wanna see it zz. 














 

& we found waterfall by chance!! 



Idk why I took this stairs pic hahaha wth 


I would have done the time-lapse thingy but ohwell...... 




Look at this, it's so freaking pretty. 





So from the waterfall to the flower clock it takes about 10-15mins. 





This freaking ice cream cost 60twd. I think it's just not worth this money lor please. It's just a normal ice cream. 

& this is the flower clock that K wanna see. 
I personally think that it's nothing special la. There should be some show, but there's no show on that day. 



Oh ya we actually gonna go for hotspring one, (wtf its so hot alr still go hotspring lol) but bloody hell I suddenly got menses and its the first day somemore, & I did eat the delay-menses pill but idk why its not working....... So no more hotspring for us   
Oh and I've been walking and complain about the heat all the way. 
Took bus S9 down to Beitou to Thermal Valley just to take a look.

I look fucking cui omg. OMG. & I got sunburn so bad, so bloody bad and so fucking shag.

You can't see v clearly, but I assure you the tan is there.  
and it accompany me for few months. Lol. 

& I got heat rash. Told you I cannot tahan heat alr. Zz. 



This cute lil building is a library. We didn't go inside, just taking a look around. 


This is where we're supposed to go for hotspring.


But guess whattttt, when we reach there it's closed!!!! 
Ugh, Monday  
I think they're washing or something idk.  
So guys, check before you go there, if not, don't ever go on Mondays. I'm not sure if its the Monday of each month or every Monday, just don't go when it's Monday. 





So we went to Dansui but as it is too early (2pm) and fucking hot, we decided to head back to our hotel and chill first. 

& we bought some food! Yumyum.


& bubble tea. Slurrrrppppp. This is a good respite from the weather.

Dabao some food from here. 

Oyster omelette again. | Oyster meesua.
Nope, not nice at all.
 

Braised pork rice w egg. 
The only thing that's yummy is the egg. Lol. 

Sorry, I just love to take selfie lol. #badhairday

Head out at 6pm to prepare to go Fisherman's Wharf. 
But before that, I heard that this 三兄妹 is pretty good soooo we decided to go and try! 

Mango shaved ice! It's pretty normal actually. 
 

We then took train to Danshui to go to Fisherman's Wharf. 
 

 


Forgot what bus we took to the Lover's Bridge but yea. 
The scenery is pretttty.

 




 






Oh no I should have done a time-lapse or something, why didn't I think of it 




The wind is freaking huge...

This person sings not bad uh. 
& that dog is soooo cuteee. 


Head over to Shilin after that as its still quite early. 
Ok so we walked around and there's nothing much lolz. 
Quite disappointed actually. Lol. Idk if it's because we dk how to walk around or what, but ohwell 


 



This auntie v good, lemme take picture of it before wrapped it up. 
I think she saw alot of tourist wanting to take this shot too hahaha 

This sausage is also damn nice omg 
 

Chicken chicken XL fried chicken yumyum
 

Alot of passerby keep looking at us when we take this shot. 
Like we haven't eating/see such huge chicken before lmao

We never give up on oyster omelette lolol but so far the most yummy one is in Taichung.
 Tempura (it taste like shit lol)
 

A selfie to end this day's post! 

Head back hotel but while playing 1010 (app game) we overshot by 3 stops from Taipei main stop LOL 
Fucking stupid really. 😅 




Day 5 (26 July 2016):


Woke up at 7.40am, after preparation, and selfies, we head out at 9am to go and eat 

Erm, a selfie a day (actually I got alot of selfies HAHA) keeps everyone away? 

Shoes we bought in Raohe Night Market!

Researched and saw that there's alot of good reviews on this? 
Oh well. Debatable. I don't like it. 



Pardon me, because it's been so long sooooo I forgotten some of it. I tried to recall ok. 
So we trained to Songshan from Ximending and then we took bus up to JiuFen Old Street (九份老街).






Had braised egg and braised pork rice. Not that bad. 
 
















Let me just say this: There's a fucking hell lots of stairs. 
I walked till my knees turned jelly. 

















Liquor coffee. (I think? I forgot lol)
& Nope, I don't drink coffee. 
 






Ruifang Train Station, gonna train to Shifen~ Woohoo.





 




 




& Finally we reached Shifen!! 
For sky lantern and waterfall! 














Mini waterfall ( does this even counted as waterfall? hahaha )

This is a good reprieve from all those heat, except that this is not really cold. 

Because this view is not enough for us (or maybe its me HAHA)


& so we climb and find ways hehehe 
SO DAMN GORGEOUS!




The stairs it took to climb up.

It's not too bad hahaha 

For reference? Haha

& time for sky lantern! 
 

 

 

 






 

 

 





 

So we took train to go back to Ruifang and because Khelen's chinese is sooo "good" we decided to test it hahaha. 

We actually reached Ruifang at 6.10pm, then the train schedule keep changing (this is the part where I keep complaining about the slowness of the train and heat) 

 

We waited for the train till 7.07pm, then it move at 7.32pm, and we reached Taipei or XMD at 8.33pm. Fucking shag I tell you wtf. 

#shagface


Sushi express for dinnerz. Nothing much there thouuu. 

 

 

 

 

This is soooo yummy omg damn

So they said this bitter gourd juice is yummy. I forgot how it taste like? Bitter for sure. LOL. 
 


& I decided to video the journey back to our hotel hahaha.
It seems easy but its not. Cause we force ourselves to familiarize w the routes if not we gonna be lost puppy again...... 

& so we started to camwhore when we reach hotel.







 


 

 

 

 


 

 

Why do I look drunk here? Nope, I'm not drunk, just tired. 




Day 6 (27 July 2016):


Idk why the picture is blurry omg I hate it.
& last day of Taiwan trip!!!!!! 
Truthfully, I'm quite happy fucking elated about returning to Singapore because I wanna escape Taiwan's heat! (Who knows when I reached Singapore, it's also the heat season. & so my cousin said the sun will follow where ever I go lol)

 

 

 


Their chawanmushi is in a container which is quite erm ew? and it taste fake. Idk, I still loving Singapore style chawanmushi. 
 

My love for ramen is reallllll. 


& we travelled all the way to Nanjing Sanmin for pastry lololol

Apparently this is a famous pastry shop. 
(it's really nice eh)

We bought alot of it, to give to friends & fams as souvenirs HAHA food souvenirs since there's really not much things to buy over there except for food hehe

Carrefour to buy some other stuffs (it's so far away walking from Ximending to Carrefour ) 

 

 

 


 

 

Bought 20kg baggage for return, nearly burst my luggage and nearly burst the baggage weight hehe. 
LUCKYYYY

Hi, we're Alien Resident 👽 😈



Our dinner. Nope, it's not nice at all. 

Because she's a hardcore hello kitty lover. 

Well idk if there's any real butterfly (I guess not) as we're otw to the departure place.


 

 

 





 

 


YAY I FINALLY FINISH ITTTT OMGGG
HAHA IT TOOK ME ALMOST ONE YEAR TO FINISH THIS 6 DAYS OF TAIWAN TRIP LOL

Labels: , , , , , ,