|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Sea Aquarium; 17June'16
Sea Aquarium w Aga! Hm, actually we're going Underwater World but Aga mixed up and thought both are the same and we got no idea how to go to Underwater World from Sea Aquarium when we reached there so we decided to just went Sea Aquarium.
![]()
Met Aga at Jurong Point then went Swensen to eat our lunchiiieeee
Foodfood
Craving for spaghetti. 🍝
![]() & this video is so funny hahaha 🙊 ![]()
Omg I love all these jelly fish pictures hahaha
(I took this w my Samsung Camera!)
& I think I fall in love w this stingrayyy. That 2 headed stingray haha 😍
A .gif to combine every photo I've taken.
![]()
I got no idea why those fishes at the side are stationary lol
WEIRD
![]()
I got no freaking idea what's this man
Welllll I videoed this cause, even thou it's blurrrry, the fishes are swimming past w their mouth wide open LOL ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Oh lol my hair is frizzy as hell
![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: food, outing, ramen, sea aquarium, selfie |
|