Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝USS Trip; 23May'16
Thursday, August 18, 2016 ; 19:58 | add comments(0) | permalink

Nah I got no idea why am I posting this but I'm just posting this. Ohwell.

It's been so long since I've went to USS and just nice my uncle got tickets soooo we decided to go! (actually I think we've been planning this since Feb/March but we just don't have the time)

My new kawaii cactus crop top! 🌵 
 

Heading off to Vivo w MinMin to meet up w Puayleng to brunch! 


and briskwalk over to USS from the boardwalk to meet up w the rest of our cousins and aunt.











Transformer rideeeee

Forever blurry photos of us 
 

Cousins-sister-aunt.





& Lightning strikes~ ⚡️



 

 

& otw to farmart to have dinnnner or supper? Dinner. HAHA





Labels: , , ,