Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Bangkok Trip!; 22-26April'16
Thursday, August 4, 2016 ; 21:17 | add comments(0) | permalink

Yesyesyes time to blog about my Bangkok trip
I've been dragging to post this for so many days/weeks/months hahaha I know I'm super jialat.

So I went Puayleng's house before the trip to Bkk just so my uncle will be easier to fetch us to the airport hehehe 😈

Snapchatted. 



Dying my hairrrr as usualllll.
 





Day 1 (22 April 2016):

Woke up early for mac w cousins!




& otw to airport. But first, sent puayleng to school first hahaha 



#ootd

Woah why do I look so old in this picture 😨 😱





Secretly filmed it hahaha








and the queue is freaking long when we reached!!!!!! 
I think we waited for quite long? And this is the queue to the immigration there...... 😒


Our hotel room!! Same hotel as the last time we went!







Went to this place near our hotel to have our dinner! 

Sambal seafood omelette rice

Sotong | Tomyum soup
 

Ice milk tea

Went Big C Supermarket to shopshoppp


Bought mango sticky rice when walking back to hotel!
We bought 2 type, I got no freaking idea what's the green colour one, the white one is the original one.
 






Day 2 (23 April 2016):


My makeup stuffs!


Pig trotter rice! 

Went Chatuchak Market! As usual it's hot as fuckkkkk



Dehydrated till I wanna die 😲

On tuktuk otw to Chinatown!








Birdnest. Well, okok only.

Nope, we didn't buy this. Lol. 
I just thought this looks like testicles or something LOL


Squid squid yummmy

While waiting for them to make their 佛牌, we're taking selfies. & It's so fucking hot. Damn. 
I freaking hate hot weather. 😡 🔥
 


THIS IS ONE HAPPY SIGHT HAHAHA 😌

And we cooked this cause we're hungry ahahah

Walked over to big c there to walk around as there's all those lil shops opening

& All these are soaps!!
 

I also saw penis shaped soap hahaha
I wanted to buy it, but liting say maybe it won't go thru the scanning hahaha aw

A v sweet corn (filled w sugar, butter, condensed milk 😐)

Look at the freakishly amount of condensed milk 😑


Just tasting my salty hair hahahahahaha


& hello to my lovely Lush bubble bath bomb






Flowering Tea Bag! Intergalactic bath bomb
 

These 2 are the same, it's just that the colours are diff!
Pop In the Bath. 
 

Selfies before bathinggg
 

Before bathing / Waiting for the water to become full in the bathtub.
 



Nah, not much bubble 👎🏼 😞 
Anyw I used half of it only. 




 


 


And the colour of the water become like this because of my hair dye hahahaha 
My red hair dyeeeee 😅



Aww no more waterrr 

& my cousin helped me to pour away the condensed milk hehe


Heat rashes! 
ALLERGIC TO HEAT OMG 
I HATE THE SUN ☀️🔥😡

Just 1-2 day I become tanned....... 



Day 3 (24 April 2016):


View outside our hotel!

The rashes ain't getting betterrrr


#nomakeup selfies
 

That famous wanton mee 
(I don't think it's v nice, just plain old wanton mee lo, what's so hype about it?)


 

Tomyum soup!
 

Cockles | Kangkong 
 

Grilled Salted Fish (?) | Mussels 
 

Papaya or mango salad 


Went to Central World to shop around!


This lil kid looks like one of my cousin!

Guavaaaaa

Head back hotel to chill for awhile and had a short shower before going out again!

 


 

 




Head over to Mangkorn Seafood, it's actually quite far from our hotel, or maybe because it's evening time so there's jam? Hm, I'm not v sure. 

Anyw it's a seafood buffet w time limit (the time you need to finish eating will be printed at the receipt if I didn't remember wrongly haha), I forgot about the price but I googled it and it's like 399 baht (about $16 SGD?) per person. I remember us eating (5 person) less than $80 SGD. Free flow drink too. But the table is small ah, and we're sitting really close to the charcoal, sooo need to be careful! 
Rate: 3.5/5












Since it's still early, we decided to go Jatujak Green market! (as recommended by my friend)
It's actually somewhere behind Chatuchak market.... and the taxi driver don't know how to go lol.
We had to alight as Chatuchak and walk in deeeeeper into Jatujak.





Had to went back early cause my uncle's friend cmi alr lol. Actually I also cmi alr la, so damn fucking hot and humid zz but ohwell it's a relief to go back hahaha


Smelly selfies



 

 

 

Gonna go for massage and I forgot to change to my shoes, lol. I actually walked out of the room wearing these before realizing I had on this and not my slipper hahaha

 



 

A much needed massssageeeeeeee. 
(still not satisfying enough thou)




Day 4 (25 April 2016):


So I went out to the balcony to take some of the view and tadah bruised my leg. 😒
 

Craving for the mac there, so we head out to buy mac and some side dish to go w hehe 


This is coconut w yam/corn/spring onion in it.

It's quite yummy to be honest haha 😉



Ice to quench our hotness. 
Warning: Do not buy this in Big C supermarket. The ice is rock solid zz not like the ice kachang type lol even thou it's shaved. 😑

We're just bored in the hotel taking selfies and waiting for evening time to come so we can go Chinatown to walk.





Woot woot food fooooood 

Chicken bought from nearby our hotel! | Tomyum grilled fish
 

Something like Singapore style Kueh Chap! 
 

Sotong | mango salad
 

Tomyum soup | Prawn to go w our food
 

Hi pork 🐷

Because it's the last day we're spending our night there, and the bath on the second day is so not satisfying, I decided to save these 3 on the last day haha 💋





I dropped the pink one and the tea bag first to create bubbles first and then I put in intergalactic bomb woohoo fucking love it 🙆🏻 💕







How pretty is this seriouslyyyy! 😍

Of course need to have "sexylegshot" right! HAHA 
I tried, but failed. HAHA

 

 

Found this small pieceee~ 

 

Look at thissss omg
and did you freaking see the glitter in the water?! Ugh so much love 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️






Water gone, Tiffany sad 😣 😫

I saved a cup HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Guava to clean those oil away hahahaha

and ice cream hehe 



Day 5 (26 April 2016):



My egg boiling skill is getting better HAHA
 


& this key lime pie frappe is the best thing ever. Love it so muchhhh
 

We kept one room open cause my uncle needed to put the sharkfin in the freezer.
and my selfiessss LOL

 

 


 


 

 

 


Our luggages! 


and my uncle sibei zzz, ask the driver to on disco song then he on it sibei loud lol the car is literally pounding





and the ride is free cause my uncle know that valet auntie in the hotel from the last trip hahaha 








Food before flight!
 

Can you spot the mistake? 












The pilot is freaking humorous no joke haha! 
He's giving those flight comments or whatever shit pilot does when the flight is reaching the country. hahaha
Please listen to this audio hahaha

I thought these are cool hahaha



Yay I finally done posting this even thou pictures are more than words hahahah
Time for next postttt ughhh

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,