Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Timbre; 30Dec'15
Friday, May 6, 2016 ; 23:31 | add comments(0) | permalink

Stayed over at Puayleng's house because I feel like it, and because the next day I'm meeting Liting and Jeannette for dinner at Timbre @ The Arts House.

So this is my just-wake-up face in Puayleng's bedroom hahahaha

My new heavy pretty heeeeels~ 👠
Hurts like a bitch too hahahaha 
(you'll know why at the end of the post 😥 😅 😂 )

Timbre timbre timbre. 
Lovelyyyy. It's v packed too, so we had a seat indoor instead of outdoor since the table outside is wayyyy tooo low for us to eat anything on it. 

Isn't this just pretty?

Jeannette!


Liting!








Roasted Duck Pizza 😋
Our must-be-order food in Timbre!

Half Half pizza!
Timbre Seafood & Hawaiian BBQ
I don't really like these flavours.

Unagi Yakiniku Spaghetti in a jarrrrr ~~~~ 
This is a kinda cool concept. 🍝
It's yummy, and the unagi is really is soft and yummy and salty.



Truffle Fries 🍟

The drinks we ordered!

Oh well, I got no idea what's the name of the drinks. 😕


The christmas pressie I got it from Liting hehehe 🙆 🏻💕

and somemore drinks we orderedddd



and we mixed it all up cause it taste not really good when drink individually.. hahahaha
It actually taste awesome after mixing it tgt thou 

and this band is really good!
I'm not really sure, but I think the band name is Sweatshop Jam.


We sat and chilled and catch up w each other while drinking and listening to this band singing, it was real awesome and I love ittttt 💕 🎶 
The scenery of Clarke Quay 💕



Of course we had to take wefie tgt! 




Mirror selfie hehehe


My bloooody blister caused by my heels. 
The painnnn 🌚


and of course selfie is much needed HAHAHAHA 




my crazy messy selfie!


Yay, I'm done blogging this hehehe
7 more to go!! 

Labels: , , , ,