|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Sending Khelen off!; 16Sept'15
The day where we sent Khelen offffff. 😢
But first, went musee for treatment first!
![]()
And then to my workplace to do the card
(Oh as to why I went my workplace do the card is because I left all my stuffs over there..)
![]()
Tadahhhhh ain't it pretty? Hahaha & I don't ever do card, soooooooooooo
![]()
Met up w Jeannette!!
![]()
Then Khelen at Clementi station. & our dear Jeannette can't go airport w us which is super saddddddd.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
LOL this photo looks so shag, idk if its us thats shag or the photo makes us shag HAHA
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Of course, bestfrs photobomb. 😂
![]()
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
![]() ![]()
LOL Just trying out snapchat filters
![]() ![]()
and of course since she'll be gone for soooo long, we need kissing photo 😂
(I applied suuuper red lipstick so I can stain her cheeks w my lipppy 💋)
![]() ![]() ![]()
her second bro, Michelle, Liting, Khelen, Me, her cousin, her youngest bro.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() and bloody hell, because the train is leaving soon, we ran for the train lmaoooo ![]() ![]() |
|