Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Museum Trip w Khelen; 10Aug'15
Wednesday, January 27, 2016 ; 00:23 | add comments(0) | permalink

Ahh ahh, I wanted to finish updating everything that's happened in 2015 before 2016, but I'm either busy working or busy reading manga, or busy lazying around I didn't do it...... 

So I just got to bring my 2015 to 2016. I really don't like it, but well, it's okay hehe 😛

Anyw, finally museum trip w Khelen! We've been talking about it since forrrrever~~~ 
(And I've been updating this since forever lol!!)

#ootd

Went to Clementi to meet up w Khelen and head to Ichiban Sushi for lunch! 
I actually ordered somethingsomething w cheese on top but they give wrong order and I didn't know so I just start eating it. 
This is actually quite a lot, and the salmon is quite nice, but of course I did ask Khelen to share w me hahahaha I'm NOT such a big eater! (probably) HAHA 

Just had to take some train shots, don't we? Haha! 
 

She's just trying to imitate my pose. 
 



So, head off to National Museum of Singapore. I'm not sure what day is it, but there's tonnns of people over there and it's so damn crowded! 😒
Khelen and I was like ughhhh, and there's nothing to seeeee. So we went to Singapore Art Museum instead and it's quite near soooo yeppp.
It's sooooo much better over there holy.


Pretty chandeliers~ 

And we went to another room and saw thissss. 






How cute is all of that carved figurines?! So damn cute, and detailed too!


And this cute HDB flats on a wall. 
(I should have taken a wall of these, but I think there's people standing nearby that's why I didn't. Or maybe I just forgotten about it 😅)


Then walkwalk and saw all these. 





Sooo, my museum trip like this!
I actually can't remember where we go after we visit museum, but well whatever.

Labels: , ,