Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Outlet Gathering; 05July'15
Monday, December 21, 2015 ; 01:53 | add comments(0) | permalink

First outlet gathering on the 5th July at Holland Village Breko.  
As I'm not working on that day, I met up w Sharon(supervisor) and went there tgt w her to meet up w the rest! 

The interior of the shoppp. It's quite cool actually!


Their menu!

Sandraaaa~




Lychee tea I think haha
yums actually! 😋

Hmm, I think this is seafood pasta? Haha

And this is the food they ordered! 
Not sure what is it, but wellll, -shrugs- 
It looks good thou 😁

Jodi!


Sharon, Cheryl, Angel.

Just trying to be rockkkerrrrzzz. 

 

 


Just because they're holding beers in their hand, and there's no beer but chilli sauce bottle within my sights so I just grabbed hold of that and yep. Hahaha 

This is good albeit a bit too sweeeeeet.

 

Head to Puayleng's house after thattttt to sleep heh.
Good food good night.
Need to go back Breko Cafe againnnn.

Labels: , , , ,