|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Hair cut & Jap Restaurant; 06July'15
Stayed at Puayleng's house after the outlet gathering, causeeee it's nearby and the next day(which is 6 July) they're gonna go for hair rebonding and I'm also gonna go and trim my hair. Muahaha. And it's my fav hair stylist, Andy, cause yeaaarrrrs ago I had my hair cut by him and it's awesomeeeee~~~
#ootd
![]()
His salon is at the basement of this condo in Yishun.
![]()
And because I love my eyes on that day, I selfied away~~~
HAHAHAHA
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After cutting hair (which there'll be pictures below), went to meet up w Khelen and shop around while waiting for Liting and Jeannette as we'll be having dinner tgt at a Jap restaurant!! Khelen been wanting to go there for ages....
Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
![]()
The table setting.
![]()
Look at how beautiful the wasabi is. and it taste suuuper nice!
![]()
This is the appetizer?
I don't eat raw salmon, but this salmon is sooooooo good I finished it.
SOOOO GOOD I TELL YOU.
And they only serve you this once, before you order other food. Sigh
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
This is how the inside looks like
![]()
Soup in a small traditional wooden kettle/pot??
The soup is awwweeeeesome, super tasty!
![]() ![]() ![]()
The stuffs we ordered!
Their salmon is super fresh.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Khelen; Liting; Jeannette 💕
![]()
Grp photo in toilet 😂
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Tadah yay, finally finish one more post. Few more post to go before 2016 come! Labels: cousins, food, hair, hair cut, ikoi japanese restaurant, selfies |
|