|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝BKK Trip; 13June'15 - 18June'15 🇹🇭
Hello mello ello milooo!! 😆
Finally got the time to blog........ (or maybe not, since I keep type, save, close, and continue the cycle again) Well, yepyepyep, my first trip to Thailand, Bangkok! Went for 6 days? w my famz and my mother's side relatives! 💕 (but too many people, so damn inconvenient.... I think the best number to go travelling is maximum 4 people) Soooo where do I start first. Hmmmm. (Pictures are all edited, added contrast and brightness and some filters!) DAY 1 (130615):
If I didn't remember wrongly(I checked hahaha), our flight is 6pm, so gotta check in by 4pm?
Oh and this is bloody troublesome and dumb. We used the online check-in machine(first time use lol), and we thought we can just use that piece of shit paper to go in cause there's barcode there, who knows we need to go to the queue there to let them scan or whatever shit they do...... 😑
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Of course we slept for the whole journey!! Hahaha
![]() ![]()
I think we reached at about 8pm? or maybe 10-15mins earlier than 8pm? Bought internet card(absolute impt) once we reached there and took cab to CentrePoint Hotel!
![]()
Tadahhhh Centrepoint Hotel!
Love this hotellllll 🏨 and there's a bathtub tooooooo! 🛁
Their staffs are also v friendly! 😊
Loooklooook the room is super bigggggg w double bed ehhhhh omgggg
and kitchennnnnnn
🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁 basically makes me sooo eggcited I wanna jump right in hahahaha (you'll see why later)
#bathroomselfie
Oh actually we requested for side by side room, but when we reach there, they don't have those side by side, so we're like one end and another end, but the staff said that they will inform us when the side room customers checkout, soooo and fortunatelyyyy, just niceeee, they will be leaving the next day soooo on the second day we moved from one room to another room which are side by side! HAHAHAHAHA I got no freaking idea how to explain this LOL DAY 2 (140615): Woke up like 8plus am?????
Morning viewww~~
Traffic ain't that bad at this timing!
Grandma waiting for us to prepare prepare hahaha
Bathed, makeup-ed, and waiting for them to finish preparing soooo selfie timeee! hahahaha 😅😂
![]()
On the cab going to chatuchak market!
![]()
Because there's too much of us, so we took 3 cabs separately to chatuchak.
2 of the cabs stops at one exit of the chatuchak, the other actually stops at another exit, and it's so freaking big we don't even know where they are so we're like waiting for them at the exit but still didn't turn up. Called them asked them where are they, they didn't even picked up the phone. Plus its so freaking hot, so it makes me damn fucking hot like soooo damn hot and pissed off 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Coconut Ice Creammmm
My fucking fat face. Gosh I really gain so much weight over there....... 😒😒😒
This uncle omg LOL
He's frying(?) that green long pea thingy(I got no freaking idea what's that) and he keep throwing at other passers-by LOL
Foodfoodfooooood (I'm droooooling 😋💦)
Fuck I look really fatfatfattttt (can I be a 🐼 instead of a 🐷? 🐼 is cuter hahahaha)
My fucking round tummmmy 😒 but I like this shotttt
After buying all those food, we're waiting for cabs along the road, damn, it's soooo hot and it's making me so irritated for gawds sake 😒 I really hate the heat omgggg it makes me angsty and all.
Food we bought back from chatuchak and the food stalls outside our hotel! YUMS
![]()
There's a pretty starbucks somewhere beside the hotel sooooo yeahhhh, we bought starbucks!
![]()
Walked over to Big C Supermarket, so went to Erawan Shrine 四面佛 to 拜拜 🙏😊
![]()
#lightplay
Another one opposite Big C Supermarket.
#lightplay
Came across this ice-cream truck! Sooo cute haha
![]()
While waiting the others to return, sooo selfie at the lobby hahahahaha
![]()
Got this passport holder done in Big C Supermarket!
And of courseeee, selfie time when we're in the roooom 😜
omg I look so fucking fat, omgggggggg
![]() ![]() ![]() DAY 3 (150615):
Morning view again! Or I'm just focusing on the water over there hahaha
Prepareprepare! and of course can't forget some selfies!
Actually I feel like I'm wearing pjs in this shirt lolollll. and I'm wearing pants okay..... hahaha
![]() ![]()
The famous waton mee shop which everyone is raving aboutttttt
Actually it's just this tiny bit..... lol. How to be full w just this!! LOL but the soup is nice, I wonder why I didn't take any of the soup's picture. Must be too hungry! HAHA
and that yellowish drink is chrysanthemum tea. Overly sweet, disgusting....
![]() ![]()
And we pass by this famous chicken rice everyone is raving about LOL
![]()
Cab to MBK, the bloody taxi driver charged us 100baht and dropped us a way further and ask us to walk to MBK ourselves...... 😒 I know it's cheap and all but when I ask my cousins how much the taxi driver charged them (we need 3 cabs everytime to travel somewhere) and they said less than 100 baht, and they brought them to the door, not leave them somewhere and ask them to walk the rest of the way to that place! Ugh! I think I'm just plain suey w the cab.......
Walkwalkwalk, dk what to eat so ended up went to this buffet place and eat.
ha ha ha, I got no idea what's the name of this shop...
Ehhh, hmmmm, the food choice is quite limited, those sushis on the conveyor belt is even more limited..
But the tomyam soup base is yummy!!
![]() Then walkwalkwalk to Siam Paragon, Siam Center etc. I don't even remember where we went, we're just walking and walking for the whole day basically..
Taiyaki!
Yep, walking back to hotel from Siam center. Hmmmm. Loooong way back, hot but loving the walk!
Bought this from Naraya! Cute small pouch!
And then the famous yummy chicken rice from the place (picture somewhere above)!
Chickenchicken, blood(yep, blood), pig trotter, rice (almost the same size as my hand 😱), mango sticky rice!
![]()
After eating all thoseeeee fooood (omfg full to the max), we had cakeeeeyyyyy.
Celebrating my uncle & aunt's anniversary!
🎂🍰
My uncle is drunkkkkk, his face is sooooo damn reddddd
and this is such a funny shot I can't no put it in hahahahahahahahaha 😝
Girls grp shot!
Crazy siblings hug(?) LOL 😅😂
My uncle and my mother LOL
Haha welllllll, playing w the dry ice that's inside the cakeyyy
And then of course need to selfie laaaa, just took that damn farmer's hat from my aunt and start shooting hahahahahahahahaha
![]()
messy hair and unglamness shots
![]() ![]()
HAHAHA DAMN THIS IS FUNNY LMAO
你們好,我是村姑 (Hi there, I'm a country girl HAHA)
![]() DAY 4 (160615):
Morning view morning view!
![]()
Because I'm getting boring waiting for them in the lobby sooooo this hahaha
![]() ![]() ![]()
Because I kinda like this shot haha
Unglam individual shot!
me, liting, puayleng
aunt, eugene, uncle
respectively hahahahahaha
![]()
Decided to head over to temple or something cause my uncles wanna 拜拜
Idk which temple my uncle wanna go but the taxi driver mistook it and brought us to Indian temple lol. So we alight and walked around seeing what to buy.
Bought corn(yummmmy!!!) and some kueh.
![]()
Passed by an ongoing train!
Heading to Grand Palace.
Pretty skyyy~
Because I wore sleeveless and shorts soooo I'm getting this mafia(pl said I look like mafia, so yea 😅) outfit (fattothemaxwnostyle. fuck) 😒
Because they didn't want to spent money to go in (entry fee for some) so we left the place..
How pretty is this?
Head off to dk where since the taxi driver brought us to other place.
Temple of the Golden Mount (click on the link to check it outtt)
🙉 🙈 🙊
After climbing for 5mins? 10mins? of stairs, we arrive at the top!
(Idk why I didn't take a photo of the stairs lol)
How beautiful is this.
So we're walking down the stairs (after 拜拜), we came across this scene.
Can't really remember what it depicts but if I'm not wrong is that this is during some epidemic and the person that got the disease will get eaten by the birds(forgot what's that called).
I THINK. CAN'T REMEMBER OKAY.
![]()
Because we're going down so I took this in a rush.
But you can see a big buddha behind the piece of glass.
It's so pretty 😊
Came out and found thissss. Omg, loveeeeeee. 💕
Vietnam beehoon hahaha
I totally miss Vietnams's beehoon and their chilli, seriously unforgettable. And other food la, but well let's just not elaborate about Vietnam hahaha this is all about Bangkokkkk!
Because our dearest Liting wanna go Terminal 21, soooo off we go. And seriouslyyyyyy, the taxi driver all dk about Terminal 21! Nobody knowwwws. And we walked like for about 30mins? 45mins? Damn long to this placeeee goshhh and when we reached there? We bought water to drink 😑 cause we're super parched. We didn't even shop since we lose interest in it ........ 😒 I so regret not walking damnnn. Because we're gone soooo damn long, and people are starting to find us, we decided to go back hotel lol.
and the clouds are greyyyyy
Look at the damn traffic! Omgggg.
Night view!
Chinatown again!
We're walking from front to back and back to front deciding what to eat, and I'm getting so pissed off because it's never ending. Walking up and down. And my cousin, omfg, idk wtf is wrong w him, my father ask him want to eat what since he's like a bit fussy and all and he attitude him, then idk wtf is wrong w my father cause he keep on asking him when my cousin said anything we choose. I got so pissed off because both of them are so damn fucking annoying and irritating. Just feel like punching both of them...... Zzz 😑😒 Got so pissed off thinking about it now 😒 Walked till its drizzling, and we ended up went to some tze char place.. Wth seriously, the place's service is so gawd damn fucking lousy, we waited for like 10-15mins(?) for someone to come and serve us. 15-20mins(?) for the food to be served........ The most problematic should be the server that serves us.... Bloody attitude.....
But the food's not that bad la I think.
![]()
By the time we finished eating, it's raining supppper huge and it's even floooding!
![]() The waiter/manager sort of person working there helped us to flag cab and all. Damn good! 👍 DAY 5 (170615):
Went for coffin donation on the fifth day!
I googled, and this place is the Poh Tech Tung Foundation which is near Chinatown.
If you don't know, coffin donation is all about donating money to those victims that are killed in accidents or murdered where nobody came forward to claim the body or something if I'm not wrong.
Source: Bangkok Coffin Donation blogpost
Picture is mine okay. Just saying.
![]()
Passed by here, and so I thought to take a picture of it.
Cuteeeeee
Brunch.
![]()
Big C Supermarket again!! I'm super lovin' Big C Supermarket hahaha
Yepyep I know it's Supercenter but I prefer Supermarket alrightttt hahaha
There's a fair opposite Big C so we decided to gooo.
Lotttts of foood and we bought the egg and idk what's that on the last picture lmao and go back hotel eat!
![]() Head back hotel at 7plus PM and we thought of going Platinum Mall since we haven't go there shop yet, but wthhhh who knows it closes at 8pm. Wts dudeeee. Walked back and saw the guy selling roti banana (he's there almost every night) and sooo of course we bought it. Didn't bought it the first few night because we're so damn full like holy crap.
Tadahhh, roti banana. Should have video the person making it!
(If I had known snapchat before I go bkk..... I knew about snapchat but just didn't used it 😑)
Chocolate sauce and condense milk on top (I think) | original w/o any sauce
![]()
Shoeeees
Decided to have lushhh bathhh since there's a bathtub heh. 🛁
![]() ![]()
Sex bomb
Twilight bath bomb
The comforter bubble bath
I mixed each of some into the bath and gotten thattttt (forth picture)
![]()
We're actually
bubble bath featuring my fat thigh at 2am.
#don'tjudge #atleastIcensored
Total love for this photo because its kinda nice hahaha
DAY 6 (180615):
Awwww last day of bkk. Totally don't feel like leavingggg 😖 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
The exterior view of the hotel!
(Wait for it to load! It's a .gif file!)
![]()
🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘
![]()
🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌
Went to eat breakfast at ZaabVer w cousins and my parents and sist.
![]()
This milk tea is suuuuuuper niceeee omggg 😋 💜💜💜
Spicy chicken rice w omelette I think.
![]()
After eating, went Platinum Mall for a short and rushing walk and I'm also finding a luggage ugh.
Forgot what I bought but I did buy a luggage somewhere at the side shops.
Just packing the stuffs and the person is helping us to put the luggage and bags into the van.
Look at this hahaha the person is smiling awww
(& it's actually minmin taking picture hahaha)
On the way to airporttttt~~
![]()
Inside the airport!
![]() ![]()
Late lunch!
Charsiew noodle, yummmy, but exxx.
Oh and the burger king in the airport is like holyfuckinghell expensive! 😒
Because I got no idea why we're so damn late, we literally run to board the plane, and it's so damn fucking far omfg
Before flying selfies shots
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Touched down, collect my luggage and all and found out that I've got a bag of food missing.
Seriously. I'm so damn sad. I think it's the other family took it as when we put our luggage outside the hotel room in Bangkok, there's also another family's luggage beside us.
Okay so I'm not that angry one, because it's not such a big deal, but I'm still sad so I'm like asking my relatives if they got take or something, then my relatives(those who came to welcome us back) keep talking cock. I just fucking hate it when they did this wtf I FUCKING HATE IT. Bloody fucking shit, the more they talk cock, the more I'm pissed at, so I didn't even fucking reply or look at them, bloody lil shits. I'm so pissed off thinking about it wtf UGH 😠💢💢💢💢
![]()
Okay, done updating thissss. Gosh still got other more blog post damnnnn. I wanna finish blogging this year's stuffs by this year and not drag it out to 2016!
Labels: bangkok, cousins, food, relatives, thailand, tiffytravels, travel |
|