|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝21st birthday!
I'm sooooo terribly sad. My laptop actually died on my birthday, like seriouslyyyyyyyy!!!!!
So after exactly 4 months 1 day, I bought a new laptop!!! Macbook Air!! 😘Okay, so finally I had some time to update thissss. Goshhh. Sooo yea, one day before my actual birthday, I had workkk....... and my colleague celebrated w me! 😊
The cake my supervisor's boyf made!
Rainbow cakey, but the colour is abit dullll..... but well, thanks anyw! Hehe
![]()
Yeayea, my face is huge and ugly LOL
![]() Went back home to prepareeee and head out to meet up w Khelen & cousinnnns. Welllll, they wanted to surprise me? LOL.
#ootd ft. lips 💋
#busstopshot
![]() Travelled to Chinatown, meeting them in 49 Seats for dinner/supper!
Golden Escargot | Creamy Smoked Duck | Seafood Marinara | Calamari | Cheese Fries | Chicken Bolognaise ???? or maybe its Aglio Olio ?? | Sirloin Steak | Popcorn Chicken
The food is awesome btw 😍😋
Especially the Calamari, cheese fries and popcorn chicken!!! (its making me hungry right now omg)
![]()
Group photo!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Because...... Blackforest cake is my loveeee 😘
Oh, the reason why the candle is not lit is because there's huge wind and its raining heavily which makes the attempt of lighting the candle a big fail 😔😒
![]() ![]() ![]()
Pressssieees 😚
Thanks guyyyys 😘
Next Day Actual Day of ma Birthdayyy wootwoot 😁
Since it's at my own house, soooo dress simple w minimum makeup HAHA
Small grp of people in the living room!
(and I know my house damn messy, all those stuffs are my father's 😒)
Grandparentttts
![]()
(Stayed w them since I was born till Primary 1 so I'm v close to them!)
![]()
Seriously, trying to strangle his niece on her birthday LOL
![]()
Foodfood!!!!!
I helped out w those fried food 😑
Crepe cakeyyy.
Asked my colleague to help me buy it in m'sia and brought it to sg. Heh.
(oh, I got a shocked when she say she forgot to bring it to sg when she text me in the morning, ended up she say she went back to take it when I went to go and collect it in the evening. zzz. I almost had heart attack for goodness sake)
Hokkaido Chocolate | Rum & Raisin
Rum and Raisin is yummmmmy
Looks disgusting cause it's all melty alr, but that's how its looks like in the inside!
Cousin's kid!!! So that makes it my niece right? HAHA
SUPER KAWAIIII OMGGG
& she always cries when I go near her (because I always pinch her cheek, see her soooo pinchable cheek!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍)
I miss my long hairrrrr 😥
I'm so happy LOL nah. I look like a freaking guy in here wtf HAHA
Cousin grppppp photoooo 😘😘😘
YAYYYYYY hahahaha I finally updating one of the postttt goshhhh I literally took hrs to do it. Like since early afternoon since I need to brighten + contrast the photos omgggg. DYING. Labels: birthday |
|