|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Hello, I'm finally back!!
Current mood: Feeling weird and funny and sad and.... just mixed feelings.
![]() Now playing ♫: 越難越愛 - 吴若希 #onrepeat Hellllooooo, I'm back after so longgggg. I miss blogging so much, and I, indeed have lots of stuffs to blogggg. Can't wait to find time to blog my past 4 mths Can you feel the sarcasm? So lazy pleaseeeee hahahha. I've bought a laptop, but I think that post will have to wait till next time, or maybe not..... Hahaha. It's currently 0126 in the morning right now and I've got work later on (as usualll), I just feel like updating a lil bit right now. Or not update, just dk, posting something to let you guys know I'm alive ha ha ha ha ha even thou there's probably no people coming to my blog anymore.... ![]() Okieee, I'm just gonna sleep now, or maybe just listening to some songs(not, since I'm on repeat for this song) and then sleeep hehehe Goodnight guys ![]() Labels: personal |
|