Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝February Part 3: Chinese New Year!
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 ; 00:05 | add comments(0) | permalink

HI GUYS  
I've got sooooo much to blog about butttt I'll just post this for today, totally don't have the time to blog lol.

Okaaay soooo first day of CNY!
Relatives came our house in the afternoon, and omg, the first reunion picture ever, EVERRR.



Took two using phone, took one using cousin's polaroid cam. 
and I really like the one on the right haha so naizeeee. 

Neck crooked selfie, as usual. HAHA 

Notice my feeeeeet 
HAHAHAHA I POST THIS BECAUSE I FOUND MY FEET CUTE HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG 

Stayed for awhile and then head over to Sembawang! Grandparents house!!
First time in so many yrs that we went over on the first day of CNY.

I look like a midget over here omfg HAHA WTF MAN
 

From outside the house near the lift, to downstairs' fitness corner HAHA

 

I GOT NO FREAKING IDEA WHY AM I HUGGING THE FREAKING POLE 

lol I got no idea why my hand keep doing that, zz
So anyw, while I'm posing (LOLOLOL), a fly decides to come towards my face, therefore the picture ended up like that. Hahahaha

(my wtf face? or probably what's-wrong-w-you face hahaha)

Puayleng so pwetttty omg 

I'm trying so hard, lmao. 

She looks sooo happy HAHA 
(actually she's just randomly posing for me to candidly take a picture of her HAHA)

BEING SO AWESOME 

Candid hairflipping action took by puayleng (duh) 

And a "ghostly" picture of me in the lift........... 
CREEPY.

Our pretty feet HAHA 
no la, just realize we had on the same colour nail polish colour! HAHA 
Blooood red, my fav colour anyw. 

Buffffetttttt 

Liting finally came, sooooo selfied. HAHA 

And An an came back from Brunei just for CNY! 

And of course, we need to selfie everytime duh. 



Soooo, just for 1st(19th Feb) and 2nd(20th Feb) day of CNY I'm off, andd while the people in my shop are off till 23rd Feb, me, pathetically sad me, need to go back to work from 21st Feb to 23rd alone to look after the shop ._. But while it's sad, it's peaceful, and I brought my laptop over (connected jcube's wifi) and happily using laptop hahahahaha
And on the 23rd, Liting(cousin) came to find me after her school to eat dinz w me hehehe

Nandos for dinnnnz! 
The chicken brest wrap is sooo naize omg, and the hot chocolate is toooo thick. Lol.
And I actually prefer their tomato rather than their periperi chilli sauce. Hmm, I just don't like the taste of that sauce :/ Ohwellllll.
 

Okiedokie, shall end this post here!
Goodbyeeee 
(still need to work -sigh- 

Labels: , , , , , , ,