|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝February part 1!
Finally I had some time to blog hahaha
(Actually I got time, I'm just too engrossed in reading manga..)
Got this from Jodi (colleague) when she went to Bangkok for vacation!
Eiffel Tower Bracelet!
![]()
And this wolf-husky shirt! Hehehe
![]()
KFC for lunch w Liting cousin at JP when she came over to JP after her school to help me dye my hair woots!
![]()
Before cutting my hairrrr.
After cutting it!
Ohwell, surely you can see the difference? Since the blondish tip of my hair was goneee and it seems healthier? HAHA
Before dyeing and bareface omg
My skin look terribleee
![]()
L'oreal Paris P46 Intense Ruby Red
Yep, used this for the first time! (I dyed once more 3 days later LOL)
The colour came out like this (LIKE THERE'S NO COLOUR!)
But it'll show some red under light/sunlight. Not I wanted
![]() ![]()
These 2 are taken under super bright sunlight
![]() ![]()
Head over to Bugis to find Puayleng (we late for 2hrs LOL) and went to shop around!
Bought this pretty sapphire blue crystal belt @ SGD $12++ I guess?
Colette's rings. Lovely, pretty, lovin' it!
I think it's also $12++? Can't remember, but super worth it!
![]()
Bought all these clothes/pants/dress in Bugis Street!
2 colours for each design!
SGD $12 each
SGD $15 each
SGD $18 each
![]()
GGM Jenny got this Swarovski pen for me
![]()
Quite shock I've to say.
She said she gave it to me as I've been going over to another outlet to help haha ohwell, thanks for the gift!
![]()
Jodi got a 4 leaf clover necklace too for her performance!
![]()
L'oreal Paris P66 Intense Spicy Red!
![]()
I put it in a container as I didn't want to use the comb-like-thing on the bottle!
Anyw I'm used to using a container to put hair dye!
& this time round, my mother helped me to dye it!
![]()
This is the end result, UNDER CAMERA FLASH lol
As it turn out, the hair colour is not really that red.. and need to have sunlight/light to see the colour on my hair
![]()
Quite please actually, and I'm too lazy to dye it again hahaha
Tadah, part 1 done!!!
Labels: clothing, cousins, dress, food, hair, hair cut, hair dye, l'oreal paris, selfies, shirt, shorts, swarovski |
|