|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Hastily made last 2014 post!
This will be a hastily made post because I wanna blog away 2014 stufffs!!
OHWELL. THIS POST IS FROM NOV TO DEC. Can I just post pics? HAHA ohwellll. ![]() ![]()
Bought this whole set for $59! Soooo worth it!!!
Totally lovin' the eyeshadow colour!!
Bought this Tarte blusher tooo! In Dazzled.
![]() ![]()
I look so sleepy, but I love this makeup. HAHA
I should've put eyeliner too huh hahaha
#selfies
![]()
The dollywink eyelashes I asked puayleng to help me buy in HongKong!
AND THE TSUMTSUM
CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
These 2 are mineeee!
Bought these containers to put my makeup stuffs!
Our dinner!
Pizza Hut!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Ajisen ramen w Khelen!!! #volcanoramen
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Gray contact!!! FINALLY
![]() ![]() ![]()
49 SEATS IN ORCHARD W PUAYLENG
I PREFER THE ONE IN CHINATOWN!!!!
The cheesefries is awesome thou yums.
![]() ![]() ![]()
Maybelline eyebrow powder/pencil.
Finally found this in Jurong Point's Guardian after searching for like 4 Guardian/Watsons ._.
skyyy
![]()
Bought these eyelashes in Daiso! Just $2 HAHAHAHA
I love this pair
![]()
And I bought teatox againnnn!! For 56 days!
![]() ![]()
Same but different. Lovin' the purple/berry colour
Early gift exchange w colleagues!
![]() ![]() ![]()
Early christmas celebration in grandma's house!!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Sharon's (colleague) boyf made this logcake for ussss.
It's alll cream outside, and the inside is pandan cake w salty cheese. Lol.
Nice design thou
![]()
From here -> here, top to bottom.
HAHA idk that's left to right or right to left, I always get confuse.
Sharon, Fei
Coco, Me, Kate, Sandra
![]() ![]()
Our #四连拍
![]()
My #christmasmakeupoftheday
![]()
Christmas feast at home!
The pretty cupcake my mother got from the gifts exchange w her colleagues.
Mini fruits cupcake! SUPER YUMMY
![]() ![]()
Tried on the dollywink eyelashes! Idk if it's me or the glue or the eyelashes, but I don't really like the dollywink eyelashes. Ohwell. But I love my makeup muahaha
![]()
#Astons
![]()
Honeymoon dessert. And nope, not gonna go there eat againnnn.
![]() ![]()
#PEZZO #FINALLYTRIEDIT
LOVES IT
![]() ![]()
Topshop lipstick in Armour!
Because my lip base colour is dark so when I apply this, it doesn't have any colour, just the shimmering.
Brushes my father help me buy in ebay LOL
![]() ![]()
AND THE ONE PIECE FIGURING I COLLECTED VIA MCDONALD HAHAHAHA
Labels: ajisen, Astons, brushes, cake, christmas, cosmetics, cousins, cupcakes, dessert, eyelashes, eyeshadow, food, laneige, lipstick, One Piece, ootd, pezzo, pizza, relatives, selfies |
|