Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Antoinette w Khelen!
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 ; 00:52 | add comments(0) | permalink

#ootd + #selfie 
 

Hi guys! 
As seen in the title, we went to Antoinette in Mandarin Gallery at Somerset on the 27th Oct '14!
Before that, we went Plaza Sing, as we wanna go to Museum, but it's raining heavily soooo we're postponing the trip there!
We're thinking where is Mandarin Gallery, we even asked the security guard in Ion and he told us how to walk, so from Taka we walkwalk towards Somerset area and found it LOL.

Cover of Antoinette menuuu

The amount of cakeeees + macarons   

I like the ambience of the Antoinette in here, butttt it's more for couples to come hahahaha 

Opera L’amour 
Rose petal mousse, rose finger sponge, raspberry jelly, strawberry, rose meringue

I'm totally loving this Opera L'amour! How do I even describe this?!
The spongy part of the cake is really soft, and when you eat it, you can taste how refreshing it is! (*¬*) Omg, I didn't know how to describe it, just order this when you go Antoinette!
Major thumbs up!

Price: $9.65 SGD
Rating: ★★★★★


Rose Petal

This is my virgin try of macaron! 
I thought that this macaron is realllly sweet, (are all macaroon sweet???) I'm not sure ohwell, but I'm loving the biscuitttt because it's like stickyish+crunchy. Hahaha I'm lovin' any biscuits that will stick to my teeth hahahahaha 
Oh yea, I guess macarons are really sweet since it's made of icing sugar etccc. 

Price: $2.50 SGD per piece
Rating: ★★★★★


Antoinette
Milk chocolate mousse infused with earl grey tea, chocolate biscuit, dark chocolate earl grey tea cremeux, raspberry coulis, earl grey tea crumble

Mmmm -shakeheads- I don't likey thissss!  
I thought this will be nice and I'm really having sucha high expectation for this because a lot of peeps recommend to eat this when going Antoinette but who knows that I don't like it.. I'm not sure what is it, but I taste something like cinnamon(?) and ughh, I don't like it. I only like the crunchy-spongy-biscuity-cake part inside. 

This is the aftermath of the cake 
The dark brown is the crunchy-spongy-biscuity-cake part while the lighter colour one is the part which taste like cinnamon.. 

Price: $10.70 SGD
Rating: ★★★★★


Strawberry Shortcake
Japanese shortcake sponge, kirsch syrup, fresh strawberries, crème Chantilly

Two words to describe this: Soft and Spongy. 

Price: $9.65 SGD
Rating: ★★★★★


Antoinette's Hot Chocolate
Vanilla perfumed hot chocolate


You can surely see how rich and thick is that hot chocolate. Tooooo richhh. My stomach totally can't take in such thick and rich drink. It's bitter even when I put the sugar cubes in.. But, if drink sloooowly, it's kinda nice. Hahaha but it's just not my type of hot chocolate! 

Price: $7.50 SGD
Rating: ★★★★★


The stuffs we ordered.

The aftermath of the strawberry shortcake as we're tooooo full to finish it.








I absolutely adore this parttttt soooo prettty! 

ANTOINETTE AT MANDARIN GALLERY (click on the Antoinette to be directed to their website!)

Address: 333A Orchard Road, Mandarin Gallery, #02-33/34, S(238897)
Operating Hours: 11am to 10pm daily (Last order - 9.30pm)
Telephone Number: (65) 68369527




Head over to cine(since it's just beside) to watch Ouijaaaa!





Liking it, butttt I'm annoyed at the people (most of them are girls based on the girly scream they make) inside the theatre  I mean, it's okay to scream now and then when there's really a scare scene or something, but omg they scream at every.single.scare.scene ehhhhh wthhhh. Then the guy sitting in front of me or behind me also give out a girly scream   Okay, maybe I phrase it wrong zz. It's okay to scream whenever there's a scare scene but omg their scream is those kind of oh-it's-a-scare-scene-i'm-scared-let-me-act-cute-but-girly-scream. It's like wanting the guy beside them to protect them or something zzzzz IT'S JUST PURE IRRITATING ZZ. OMG.
Annoyed just thinking about that day!  

Byeee, gonna update another post on my next off day!!! (which is on the 7th Dec  6 more days)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,