Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Random 9 days back stuffs.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014 ; 00:51 | add comments(0) | permalink

Casually carry on posting about the last 9 days(since it's after 12am and it's 1st of Oct now). HAHA. 

As usual, workkkkk. 
Makeup-ed, and casually took a #selfie HAHA

Just liking how my eyebrow and eyeliner looks. 
(Why does it not focus on my face, but rather behind me! )

Likin' my eyelinerrr!!!!! 




Bought Starbucks Grande Javachip @ $4.90 few days ago cause Starbucks is having an offer! 
Sadly, it ended on the 28th of Sept. 




EGGGGGYYYYYYY YUMMMY EGGGGGY 




LUNCH DURING WORK. $6.50 SGD LEH, EXPENSIVE BUT KIND OF WORTH IT HAHA
Bought it at the Thai stall in the coffee shop.. And the soup omg, it's sour but its the type of soup that makes you go hungry after eating. And it's spicyyyyy!!! YUMS. 




AJISEN RAMEN AT IMM W PUAYLENG CUZZIE JUST ON THE 26TH. YUMS. 
#VOLCANORAMEN LOVEEE.        

OH, before we ate, we actually went to IMM's Daiso to shop first!! -exciteddd!!-
Because I wanted to buy some boxes/stuffs to put my make up, sooo decided to go Daiso to hunt for it hehehe

This are the containers(?) that I bought! 
Lovin' it so much, and I bought brown because the other colour is white, and I don't really love white (it gets dirty sooo easily) and this brown is nice okay! 


Head off to Jem, and we decided to watch Maze Runner. Actually I didn't want to watch, cause I'm not that interested in it, but she manage to persuade me.. Ohwellll. Hahaha. Not regretting watching it!



Lovin' Kihong Lee in there, and his eyes are so small hahaha
Andddd Thomas Sangster! Omg, he got a pixel face, and the more I look at him, the more I love him awwwww   
Rating: ★★★★★

4 stars because somehow I think everyth in it is so random. Like, suddenly pops out someone/something that's sooo random and I don't even know why it is there. Lol.
I also heard it from my cuzzie that there's a part 2 of maze runner and its gonna come out next yr September  ITS SOOO LONGGG 


Off to Sephora to buy my eyelinerrrr. First time I finished up using an eyeliner.

Nyx Eyeliner.
Its soft, easy to draw, don't really smudge? HAHA LOVIN' IT SOOOO MUCH
Totally recommend!!! 
Price: $9 SGD
Rating: ★★★★★

Bought this Jumbo Eye Pencil too! 
Strawberry Mix (605) & Ice Mocha(617)!

Close-up! 
This is also soft tooo!!! Idk why I bought this, I just bought it. HAHA.
Oh no, I do know why I bought it, I love the colour a lottt that's why!!!     
Price: $9 SGD each
Rating: ★★★★★

Joined Sephora member, got a cookie w a strip of paper in it and got this sunglasses LOL.
Kinda like it actually hahaha 


Head to H&M after thatttt. Lovin' the hat in there omggg
We keep trying to take photo using the mirror but there's always people there and I think we're in there 15 - 25mins just to take photo hahahaha

I'm sorry I look awky taking photos okay. 
(And I didn't bother to put on eyeliner, just bbcream, powder, eyebrow, mascara and lipstick hahaha)
And my cuzzie sooo pweeettty. Lublub 
(She's 3 yrs younger than me)
 




Spent my next off day, which is on the Sunday to pack my makeup stuffs and the drawer too.

Before packing: 

The amount of make up I have, threw a few that I didn't used away, and kept everyth (duh)

The bottom layer container!
Consist of: Fake lashes, eyelid tap, glue, and my eyeshadow. 

Second layer, second and third container. 
Consists of: Eyeliners, primer, eyeshadow(?) 
And another of course, lipstick! (want to buy more lipsticks!!!!! )

Top layer!!! This is the one which I'll be using in my usual days.
Consist of: BB cream, compact powder, blusher, mascaras, concealer, eyebrow palette, eyeliners, eyelash curler. 

Actually I wanna put my brushes in the second/third container(maybe I should buy another hmmm) but no space so just decided to just leave it as it is. 
I put a tissue underneath the brushes so as to not let the pouch to get dirty hahaha even thou it can be washed off hahaha

And this is the after packing image! Whoopwhoop! 


Shall end the post here! Since it's after 12am, Happy October! 
Wellll, I hope my October will be good.. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,