|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Nic's 21st partaye!
Met up w Khelen at JE on the 5th Oct!
I'm sooo late in meeting her because she reached too early and I'm doing laundry LOL ![]() So met her in Jem, walked around, went to Westgate to buy birthday ballooons, then took bus to Bukit Batok, near the Hometeam NS chalet there to meet up w Liting and Jeannneatte! Oh, the birthday celebration is at the chalet hahahaha Sat at the void deck while waiting for them, and also to write birthday card!!
Balloon balloooons!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
The birthday card!!!!
So pretayeee!
![]() ![]()
And the content inside!!
![]() Sadly the rest of our clique didn't manage to make it ![]() After writing our messages inside the cards (I think we're in the void deck for like 1 to 2 hrs plus), we finally went to find Nic. HAHA. Omg, didn't saw her until she came out from the room? My first thought was "wow, she became more feminine" Hahahahaha, I likeyyyy ![]() Ateee, chitchattt, and they're preparing for the cakeeeyyy
It's all in green becausseeeee Nic loves green LOL
![]() ![]()
Awwwww
![]() ![]()
Our "Auntie Spirit" LOL
WHOOSH HAHAHAHA
![]()
Went to serve cakes to her cousins, ended up getting smashed by them LOL.
The attack somemore super fast too, hahahaha omg.
Oh, the cake was yummmy.
Red velvet w cheese in it, does it sound gross? I hope not, but it's yummy haha!
![]() ![]()
Went to the second floor of the chalet to seeseelooklook and it's soooo spacious. Ugh, should've took a pic of it. Hahaha.
Andddd while slacking upstairs, didi came and we took a grp photo hahaha
![]()
And Khelen's captured my "sexaye" pose.
![]() ![]()
Jeannette say don't post this, but hahaha I actually like this picture hahahaha
![]() ![]()
Clique photo!!!!
WHILE MISSING SOME PEOPLE
![]() ![]() I MISS MY CLIQUE LAAA ![]()
Ohyaaaa, had my eyebrows trimmedddd before the day of nic's birthday!!!! FINALLLY.
BY MY FAVOURITE SANDRAAA(beautician in my workplace)
![]()
LOVIN' MY NEW BROWS SOOOO MUCHIEEEE
![]() ![]()
Omg I look so slim here HAHA
Except my thigh. Except I'm not.
![]()
#OOTD
![]()
#SELFIE
![]() hahahaha okay end of this post, byeee ![]() Labels: birthday, Chalet, clique, friends, girls, ootd, selfies |
|