Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Top Shop Cosmetics & Menya Musashi.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 ; 21:46 | add comments(0) | permalink

Konnichiwa!          

Wellll, actually I wanted to combine post for the past 22 days, but I think my current post is quite lengthy hahaha. Okay, sooo part from working, which I have been working almost everyday or maybe just few days apart then off etc, I have been either going out or stay home rot lol.

My updated September roster. 
Came a new girl on 5 Sept called Emily, and Jerlinda's last day is on 14 Sept. 

Yea yea, I know my working days looks okay, but it's still shag okay.

Well I'll start on the 22nd Sept since that's the day I went out. The last 2 week before 22nd Sept is just purely working days and was just resting during my off day.

Sooo, actually meeting the clique for dinner at Jurong East, buttttt most of them cannot make it 
Met up w khelen first at JE station. Omg, the weather literally  I'm almost melting. My mood always becomes bad when the weather is burning hot. Hate itttt.
Walked around Jcube, then head to Westgate, anddddd met Jeannette at the mrt station(she last min came!)! And thennn shopped around Jem and met Liting at Lowry's Farm. Both Khelen and Jeannette bought shirts.

Oh head to Topshop too and of course bought cosmetics again. Now 1 for 1!!!!
I'm seriously lovin' Topshop's cosmetics!!!! I think I need to buy more to stock up since there's 1 for 1 now!!! Omgg. -suddenly excited!!! -

Ohhh soooo I bought an eyebrow palette and a mascara!


Doe Eyed Lashes! 
I kinda like this mascara. It's rather light, in terms of applying it. Idk how to really describe it, but it's just, light. Hahaha. But it didn't really volumize my lashes as much as I would like, I think. Or maybe I need to put on 2 coats of it? Hmm. Probs. Just tried it once or twice because I still got my Maybelline Mascara and a silky girl mascara. Oh, the first time I applied it, I also applied Maybelline's on to make it more volumize. It's quite nice I would say. 
Price: $23 SGD
Rating: ★★★★★


Brow Palette in "Whatever"!
I really like this! There's a powder and a gel one! I tried it once, to test how it goes, and omg, it's purrrffffect. I used the gel(brown) to somehow shape my brows first, and then filled up the inside (duh) then if there's any spaces in between, I used the powder(grayish) to blend it in. Omg, my brows looks sooooo good I'm so lovin' it. I should really take a picture of it if I put it on, but my brows are all messy w stray hairs here and there sooo I didn't. 
Price: $29 SGD
Rating: ★★★★★


Deciding what to eat for dinner after shopping, and we walked around Westgate and Jem  and we decided on Menya Musashi! I'm like, finallllyyyy foooooood!!! HAHA
ANDDDD I LOVE RAMEN A LOTTTTT  


There's 3 different type of soup base: White, Red, Black. 
As you can see in the picture above, I've had red soup based ramen. 
Well, idk what's the fuss about this being super nice, because I think it's just alright. Really, I would prefer Ajisen Ramen over this any time. Also, the red soup based ramen is not spicy enough for my(or Khelen&Liting's) liking. We had to add a lot chilli powder in to taste the spiciness. And the MSG in it was, powerful. I feel soooo damn thirsty that after I reached home I need to gulp down lots of water. 
Maybe it's just this Westgate's Menya Musashi, idk about the others, but I think I won't go back for the second time. 


& 4 peeps photo haha (again)

I don't think khelen is looking at the camera? Lol. 

After that walked around, shopped around searching for stuffs anddd homeee.

#selfie

Labels: , , , , , ,