|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Cousins, Nandos & Step Up All In.
Met up w Puay Leng & Liting at Jcubeeee yesterday!!!!
Aww mann, I missss them so muchhh, since I think got a month plus didn't go to my grandma's house. Yep, def a month plus, cause since I started working, I really got no time. ![]() Okay, so we decided to eat Nandos!!! (Planned for soooo long, as Puayleng and me are got influenced by Alfie Deyes! HAHA) As usual, we didn't/forget to take a group picture. Forever like this leh hais ![]()
The menu!
![]()
Still got 2 more sauce, Mild and Hot peri peri I think. Oh, they also provide salad sauce!!
![]()
This is what we ate!!!
1/4 chicken (Hot), and my sides are (as you can see) coleslaw and "chips". I thought it'll be like, you know chips. But, ohwell, fries is also alright hahaha.
And interesting enough(interesting to me anyw), their coleslaw mayonnaise don't have eggs in it. Hmm. Haha. I can't decide whether I like their coleslaw a not, cause the flavour is a bit too light for me, I'd prefer Aston's coleslaw haha.
![]()
And this roulette chicken wings! I thought it'll be like what it is shown in Alfie's vlog, but nope.. :/ Ohwell. And we're so full we only ate 1 each, and take away the rest hahaha!
![]()
It's grilled chicken (crispyyyy) w the sauce you wanted put on the top. Their sauce is like, spicy (there's non spicy too, that's the wild herb I think) and also a bit sourish! I actually quite like it, it's actually quite unique haha.
Overall is nice! I would still go!!! I want to try other stuffs!!!
We spent about $26 each, it's a lil expensive, but I think can try it if you haven't had it before.
Rating: ★★★★★
Website: http://www.nandos.com.sg/nandos_sg/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nandosSG Go and check it out! ![]() After eating, we walked around Jcube. Actually walked around JAvenue(newly open) but nothing much eh, hmmm. Went to take money after that cause I've got no money in ma walllletttt, and deciding whether or not to watch movie hahaha because I really really really want to watch Step Up All In. (I keep wanting to say Step Up In All LOL) Anddd yay, Step Up All In in Jem's Cathay! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
I LOVE ITTTT, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE STEP UP 4 THOU.
I don't know why, but I feel like there's lots of talking rather than dancing going on in this film. And LOL, halfway thru the movie, I wanted to peeeee soooo urgently due to the coldness in the cinema (I don't know about you, but I always wanted to pee when I'm too cold) but I hold it back!!! My bladder almost burst
And once again, I got goosebumps watching this film!!! I always got goosebumps watching Step Ups HAHAHA
I think I prefer Step Up 2, 3, 4 more than this hahaha but it's still awesomeee!!
Rating: ★★★★★
Str rush to toilet after finish watching the credits part, ahahahhaha
Walked around Jem, and then head back home after that!!!!
Ohhh,
#ootd & #selfie
![]() ![]() ![]()
Ugh. There's work for the next consecutive 6 days. -HEADACHE-
And I've had this throbbing/stabbing pain on the left side of my head since 5plus in the afternoon..
-thinking every negative possibilities ever- ![]() UGH. ![]() Labels: cousins, food, movie, nandos, ootd, selfies, step up all in |
|