Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Vietnam Trip Part 2!
Friday, August 8, 2014 ; 19:33 | add comments(0) | permalink


Day 3 (16June):
Breakfastbreakfast at the usual shop, then some of us head back while some of them went to the market to buy stuffs back!

My hair looks terrible ohgawd.

This porky is dammnnnn yummmmy!!!!  

They also bought lots of bread, some got ingredients in it, some's just plain old bread. We left some to leave it for our midnight snacks haha! 

It doesn't look appetizing, but I assure you, its fresh and meaty and yummmy! 
Ohgawd missing those. -slurpynoise- 


So while we're in our "home", some of them said they gonna go buy sea cucumber at another place, but they didn't say when they're going, so we thought they just went to the market or something, and we're waiting reallll long for them to come back, in the end we head down to find them instead.

Walk walk walk, but didn't see them, so we walked along the street to find then saw a dessert shop HAHA.
You know what we did yea? HAHA

This is the shop!! 


Just my uncle, aunt, 2 bro cousin, PuayLeng and MinMin.
This is what we ordered, and shared! 
I think that's milk beancurd w the sauce, the one like ice-kachang brown sauce? 
Then the second one eh, I totally got no idea what's that. Lol. But it's nice haha! 
Chendol-like w durians, for the life of me, I can't remember -faint- Oh, I think that name is on the banner on the picture above? Haha I'm lazy to google so yea. HAHA. 
Strawberry ice blend? 
Normal milk tea w pearl. 





Cabbed to a place from there walked about. Hahaha.

HAHA burger king. LOL 
I think we took this photo to show liting hahahaha cause she's not w us LOL.


Glutinous rice fried banana w coconut sago on top or something. HAHA. 
Quite nice actually haha!  


Baskin Robbins! 

I like this Starbucks! So pretty!!! 




 

Guess all these cost how much?! 

Here's the receipt! HAHA. Less than $40 sgd okay! 
Idk how much Singapore's Starbucks sell, but I bet w this many stuffs confirm not below $40 in Singapore! 




 


And then going back lo! 

Dinner! 

Was feeling hungry in the middle of the night (about 12plus AM?), so a grp of us decided to hunt for food, and we found this near the road hahahha yums. #foreverloveeatingthis 

Gosh, can't stand this. a lil bird is in there. Can't. Stand. This. 
Ughhh

Day 4 (17June):
Breakfast at the usual shop, then some of us head back while some of them went to the market to buy stuffs back, again, to buy some stuffs to eat!

Our lunch. HAHA.

Fried tofu w idk-what's-inside. 

Idk what's this, but it's somewhat like chestnuts but it's not chestnuts hahaha

Pork sausage? HAHA. Yums. 
(Got like 3 packets in our fridge right now hahaha I think.)

Kueh-like stuffs, saw the sauce over there? The watery sauce at the top. 
It's to pour into all these kueh so it'll taste suuuper nice. 


Prawns and cockles.

Dinner: Fried rice.

Supper: Fried pancake/crepe or something? Super nice when hot, super disgusting when it's cold.

Tried the corn and it feels unique, it's feels like there's glutinous rice in it. HMM. 
 

Knocked on the corner of the bed thing. -faint- 




Day 5 (18June):
Hmmmm, I think we breakfast-ed at a mixed vegetables rice stall hahaha I can't remember.

Went to the coffee shop and drink ice coffee and coconuttt. 
I don't drink coffee, but this coffee is not bad, at least I didn't had any stomachache, usually I drink coffee I'll confirm have stomachache.

Lunch!!!!!! 
Maggie, macaronis, carrotcake-like stuffs respectively. Hahaha.
As usual, there's the sauce to be poured in, and as usual, it's suuuuper yummy. -slurrrp- 
 

Cabbed to the roast pig place to eat yummmmy roast piggg!!!


Okay, so when we're on the way to the roast pig place (got separate into 2 cabs), we saw a lot of shop over there, and we thought that maybe we can go there shop after we eat, but when we got into the cab we forgot to tell the rest of them about the shops, so we decided to go back to the place we stayed and wait for them to come back and tell them to go the the place tgt or something, who knows when we reach the hostel/hotel, they didn't come back, and guess where they went? To shop near the roast pig place. Omg. We're soooo damn pissed. We even thought to go tgt and they left us on out own. Even my grandma is pissed LOL. And my mother, wtf la, idk what to say seriously, cause puayleng say maybe we can cab back to the place to shop then idk what's wrong w my mother, she scolded me, for gawdamnsake, scolded me for wasting money to go back, I KNOW IT'S WASTING MONEY BUT WTH, it's not only me that said to cab back, even my grandma said that eh. WTS. I'M TOTALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF AFTER THAT. WTF. I'm even pissed off right now thinking about that. WTF.
So when they came back we str away scold them  like we even thought of going tgt, but they go w/o us  I'm still pissed off okay.

Day 6 (19June):
Breakfast as usual at the beehoon stall, then cab to the place we went last night to the specific shop actually.

Oh, we tried this maggie&beehoon. 


Random shot of this taxi name. Hahahaha


This is the shop we went to, I actually regretted not buying the second shirt(the blue cartoon graphic) hanging over there. Damn. 

Head back to the hotel/hostel to pack our stuffs to prepare to leaveeee.

This is how the room looks like, forget about the blurness, it's difficult to control using phone's panorama. 


The camera has nothing to do w this greenish image okaaay. It's because the glass is greenish-blueish haha.
I like the viewww. 


Just waiting for the plane to take offff.

Look at liting's face HAHA 

HAHA a random selfie shot in the plane wearing these to sleeeep. 

Tadahhh! 

Anyw I'm gonna picked a few of the ultra beautiful skies pictures and put it on here.

(14th June) Anyw my father spot this place flying somewhere below our plane and took this picture.
 

Look at this amazing land. Omg. I'm so amazed and so lovin' it. Idk where is this exactly so yea. 



(19June onwards)


 





HAHA I like this pic, hahahaha
and that's weicheng's finger hahahahahaha 
Looks like weiner thou LOL 
        

If you wanna take a look of the skies pic, here's the link to the SKYYY album! 

Okay, so we're sleeping in the plane and then Puayleng suddenly wake me up because she saw this pretty view hahahahaha

Anyw, after that I didn't continue sleeping, I'm busy taking selfies HAHA since we're reaching Singapore soon.



 





And then we reached Singapore hahahaha! 

This is what I've bought in the shop by the way haha! 
 



YAYYYYY I'VE FINALLY DONE W BLOGGING VIETNAM TRIP HAHAHA FINALLLLY 

GONNA UPDATE ABOUT SOME RANDOM STUFFS LATER ON! HAHAHA OR MAYBE ON MONDAY OR SOMETHING HAHA. 
BYE!! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,