|
Profile.

Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.
Home •
Twitter •
Facebook •
Instagram
(Blogged since Sept 2006)
Archive.


|
❝Untitled.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 ; 20:25 | add comments(0) | permalink
“Most people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.” - Benjamin Franklin
A girl once said my eyes were full of death, that there was a certain hollowness in the way they blinked. She said my eyes were dark, that they were full of resentment and broken promises. She asked me who broke me and why I could possibly let someone destroy the person that I once was. Benjamin Franklin predicted that most people die at the age of 25 and aren’t buried until 50 years later, until their weary bodies can no longer fend for their broken souls. You see my reasoning for my eyes full of death are because they whole heartedly go with the words of Franklin. When you’ve given your all to someone and you’re foolish enough to lose them, that’s when a person dies. A person dies mentally, emotionally, and spiritually at the age of 25 and has to decay in their in skin until their bodies can no longer take the rotting stench of darkness. I loved a woman once, and God was she an angel. You meet someone and you never really expect much, you just meet them and one day without even knowing, they are your universe, your galaxies, your blistering suns, and half broken moons. I loved a woman once, that was my answer when she asked me why my eyes were full of death and why I could possibly let someone destroy me. I loved a woman once, I loved her whole, I loved her entirely, I loved a woman once. My eyes would avoid blinks just to intake all of her breaths. My hands felt like home when her tiny fingers would curve around my thumbs. My soul was hers, in all reality, it still is, because who am I to say I no longer love her. Benjamin Franklin said you die at the age of 25, just like that you lose the ambition to live, to dream, to love. You can ask me why, why I could possibly let someone do that to me. And my answer will always be: “I wouldn’t care if for the next 50 years my eyes were as dusky as demons crawling into abandoned corpses and I wouldn’t care if emptiness creeped through my veins like insects surrounding life. You see, I died at the age of 25, when I loved a woman whole, when I loved a woman entirely. A person without death in their eyes, a person without hollowness in their eyes, has not seen love at all, and what’s living for the next 50 years without the experience of love?”
— Dead Youth
Labels: personal, tumblr
|
|