Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Vietnam Trip Part 1!
Friday, July 25, 2014 ; 13:46 | add comments(0) | permalink

Vietnam trip Vietnam trip! FINALLY!!!
14th June - 19th June 2014.
Hmm, I'm wondering whether I should separate the days or post it continuously. HMM. Ohwell, I'll just post and see where to stop and/or continue on next post. Hahaha.

Oh, but before thattt, I went to buy a cap and shades at Talisman the day before going Vietnam.


Had Koi too ahaha!
Lovin' these 2 stuffs a lot. 
And then of course to pack my bag for Vietnam!

A smiley face on the front! (pointed to me by my cous. Hahaha) 

Slept (duh!) and woke up in the morning feeling soooo damn fucking itchy, so I look at the mirror to find out why and thennnn this happen:


It spread to my leg when I'm at the bus stop waiting for cab.

Then when I reached Airport, every part of my body is so damn itchy, red patches every where. Even my butt cheek! Each side got 1!     And my stomach, itttts horrible LOL. Weirdly enough, I think my boobs don't have HAHA. 
Puayleng also got red patches on her leg, hahaha but its from mosquitoes bites! But mine's not mosquitoes bites!!! It's hongmorh! Ehhh idk what that is in English but yea hahaha. Ohwell. -ITCHYLIKEHELLLL-


I got no idea whyyyyy, but I just realised I didn't took any photos (either took-off or selfies) when leaving Singapore  
-suddenly remember- OH, I know why alr! Because us cousins are not sitting w each other, we're all separate! (blaming the air ticket guy, why didn't place us tgt )

Reached Vietnam Ho Chi Minh at about 5plus PM I think, then went off to the hostel! Back to where we stayed when we went Vietnam the last time. Half a yr back I think.

Dinner! 

Went to the coffee shop near the place we stayed and ordered a coconut drink and shared between us cousins (me, Puayleng and Liting)

I'm on the verge from blinking, therefore its blurry at my eyes. And apparently Liting love to photobomb. HAHA. 
 

Fruits! Late night snacks. Haha. Every night also got fruits to eat soooo I don't bother to take, just this night will do. And the mango is suuuuperb! Sour and yummy! 

Day 1 is over just like that! 

Day 2 (15June):
Wedding day! But before that, of course breakfast+lunch first! 


This is the shop where we always had our breakfast/lunch! 
They cook whatever we wanna eat at that cart! 

This is how the inside looks like! 

Love their beehoon. Omg suuuper awesome. And they've got chilli oil and etc which we could add! I always had mine w those chilli oil. 

The chilli oil looks like this. Omg, when added into the soup, spiciness and awesomeness!!! Provided you love spicy food haha! 

Ohya, about the red patches of itchiness from yesterday, Ahthien aunt, the one married to my third uncle helped me buy the medicine from the medicine shop near the place we stayed! 

4 pills.  I need to gulp down 4 pills, 2 times a day, HOW HORRIBLE 
The yellow one over there omg, smell like chocolate, taste like chocolate but got medicine smell (eeek ) even when you burp or something, the smell will come out, suuuuper disgusting omg. And the red one over there? or the small white tablet over there, ugh, it's bitter! Eeeek  Horror of my life!   
I think I ate about 3 or 4 times before the red patches of itchiness subsided fully! 


I'm saying this aunt by the way! AhThien aunt! 
Puayleng asking her to help her put the fake lashes on! We went to the beauty shop somewhere after we had our breakfast and bought the lashes! 
Puayleng had her stomachy out hahah. 
 

The nail polish we bought there! 
Skyblue, silver, white, bright orange! 

Anywayyy, preparedddd and then head off to the place where my uncle's in-laws are temporary staying! 
They rented a small van to let us travel to that place. Idk where is it, but it's like a less than 45 mins of journey to the destination. And ITS SO DAMN HOT IN THE VAN.. 

On the way thereeee~~ 




Selfie! 
Went there bare face except for lipstick. Haha. Idk why I go there w bare face. Somemore it's a wedding day lol.




 


Pardon the blurriness, its hard to take a panorama photo using phone camera 

The couuuuple!!  

Travelled to the restaurant? It's like an open restaurant? Ehhh what do we call that? 
Anyw, there's videos, so if you wanna know more, you can watch that vid. Hahahaha. 



The way they dance is so damn funny LOLOLOL 
18:35, my uncle got dragged up HAHAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY CANNOT MAINTAIN. LOL
THEY DANCE LIKE HIGH ON DRUGS WHICH THEY'RE NOT, THEY'RE JUST HIGH ON WINE AND BEER AND LIQUOR HAHAHAHA 




That's all for the video! You can fast forward if you want, but if you wanna see the funny dancing part, just play the second video hahaha!
Oh, they also celebrated Father's Day (LOL) tgt, since it falls on the same day haha

The menu of the dishes! 

This is the photos that I took from the pictures they photographed.
HAHA does that makes sense? LOL

 

My face LOL. They took pictures w/o warning one -faint- 




Andddd that's all for day 2!
This post is sooo long, I think I'll continue the following days in the next post!
Bye for now!  

Labels: , , , , , , ,