|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Uncle's wedding in Singapore!
As I was saying in my previous post, I went to my cousin's house to sleep and I said that I'm gonna update the wedding but didn't (I'm too lazy and I'm also waiting for the photo) but now here I am, updating! YAYY
(finally!!)And I've finally got hold of the wedding pictures alr! (Just on Saturday!) Wedding day wedding day! 8th June 2014! Woke up early (about 7am), prepared and went to buy mac breakfast and head off to my grandma's house! Ate and wait for the groom and bride to come!! Oh, and the photographer is the Star Awards photographer or something? I can't remember, but he's funny! ![]()
Feeding each other tangyuan!
![]()
After-tea-ceremony, giving-the-couple-angbaos.
Some didn't attend to the tea ceremony cause they're working or off to attend something, I think hahaha
![]()
Family photo!
Epicness in this picture hahaha we look so happy and it's so epic hahaha
(The photographer asked us to wooo hahaha)
![]()
Scissors paper stone to see who's gonna go for bed-rolling first, hahahaha.
![]()
After all those shoots, and the photographer went back to who-knows-where, relatives all having lunch while we, the kids(still kids okay!!) decided to take pictures hahahaha. Got unglam one, but decided not to post it out. HAHA or maybe I will. Just 1. HAHA.
![]() ![]()
(Unglam; I post this on the instagram too hahaha)
![]() ![]()
Liting's stomachy is exposed!! HAHA
![]() Head back home after lunchh, prepared and then off to Yishun Safra for the wedding dinner!
Cocktail session outside. It's non-alcoholic actually, but they called it cocktail session or whatever!
![]()
Helped out at the front. Hahaha actually I just sat there and see people coming to check where they're sitting hahaha
![]()
I like this pic!
And I've got no freaking idea why the bride's mum didn't dressed up!
![]() ![]()
This is what the inside looks like!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
When the food is outttt!
![]()
I likey this shot aloooot, omg, the photographer
![]() ![]() Once again, we sat at the main table! There's 2 main table, one for the couple, one for us. How awesome!
Food:
Suckling Pig Deluxe Combination, Braised Shark's Fin soup with Crab Meat & Bamboo Pith, Steamed Grouper with Garlic (
), Stir Fried Mixed Seafood with Celery, Crispy Roasted Garlic Chicken, Braised Baby Abalone with Mushroom & Garden Green, Pork Belly Bun, Red Bean Fresh Lily Bulbs.
Soooo naiiiizzzeee!!
![]() ![]()
The second dress!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
I know this is blurred, but it's kinda nice too haha
![]() ![]()
Selfied during eating hahaha -I likey this picture v v muchh! HAHA-
![]() ![]() ![]()
Last but not least, my selfies. HAHA
![]() ![]() FINALLY DONE UPDATING W THIS POST, AFTER DRAGGING FOR SOOOOOOO DAMN LONG NEXT POST WILL BE ABOUT VIETNAM TRIP!! SOON!!! Labels: cousins, food, relatives, selfies, sex heels, wedding |
|