Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝First day of work.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 ; 23:52 | add comments(0) | permalink

Just a short post for today. Vietnam trip day 3 onwards will be postpone okay. Haha.

So, just started working today at JCube Shakura Pigmentation Beauty as Customer Service Assistant. As it's the first day, so I think not much stuffs to do, so I spent about 70% of my whole day staring blank while the rest of the time is just serving customers, bringing them to the room, pick up phones, helped out w the small lil things. And Jodi, another Customer Service Consultant explained and teach me lots of stuffs, but of course being myself, I can't remember it all. Hahahaha.
The manager also v friendly la, everyone seems okayyy!
And of course I still can't match the name to the face! LOL duh.

I'm alsoooo v sleeeepy!
Idk why, but I feel so damn fucking sleepy/lethargic/tired for the past week, and of course these few days too. What's going on w my bodyyy!!!!

So gonna sleep soon I guess, my eyes are like half-closed.
And the reason I haven't sleep yet it's because I'm charging my phone using laptop ahaha

Oh, there's picture of me wearing working clothes, butttt, I'm so lazy to transfer pictures from phone to laptop, maybe the next post or something!

Goodbye!