|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝My Graduation part 1!
30 MAY 2014;
BE PREPARED, THIS WILL BE A SUPER LONG POST. YAY it's my turn for graduation! HAHA
Took a pic at home before going out! HAHA.
![]() Met up w Khelen at Clementi Mall (she's applying makeup in the toilet LOL) and head off to school to meet up w Jeannette and Jeslin! Walked around A LOT doing some errands and finally settled down and eating lunch in munch w Khelen and Jeannette -faint- Met up w Peiyi and Yijie cause they came to take picpic w me hahahaha
This first because didn't took a individual photo w Peiyi during her grad. Hahaha.
Lend her my heels so she could look tall haha! ![]()
Lol I always look awkward taking photo.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
My post grad ceremony w my sex heels and Peiyi's scroll haha!
![]()
Went for the briefing, blahblah etcetc and after that head to the convention centre to settle down!
The scanning card or whatever shit!
![]() ![]()
Inside CC selfie HAHA
![]()
And this is the ECE Director or something hahahaha idk LOL
![]()
Thanks to Khelen's bro for taking this haha!
And see my sex-heeeels omgggg hahahahha
![]()
And this is the most frustrating thing ever. Because I'm sitting at the front 2nd row or something so we need to walk from the top and the stairs omggggg. -horror of my life because of my heels HAHA-
So after we took the scrolls, we need to walk to the exit door, climb up the stairs to the second floor and took the graduation bag from the people station out there, and go in to the CC and climb down the stairs to our seats which is omggg. I seriously took my time climbing down lol because if I didn't take my time climbing down, I will tumble down
and idw that to happen lololol!
So anyw, hahaha after the ceremony, went to find my parents, and there's manymanymany people, and parents queuing up for food (there's a buffet going on in the CC). IT'S CHAOS.
Anyw, left my parents (they're eating) and went off to search for friends. Damn it's so chaos that I found no one seriously
and the floor outside CC omg, it's soooo uneven that I can't walk w my heels omg. I need to walk carefully if not will fall down sia. And for like 3 times my heels buckle sideways damn.
AND TIME FOR SELFIES HAHA
AND PLEASE IT'S NOT ACCORDING TO RANKING FOR THIS TOO -FAINT-
Random: we keep changing class for every semester during our poly days because I think ECE got too many people soo every sem will know different people!
Khelen ah Ting! HAHA!
THIS IS MY BESTFRIEND!
Known her since sem 1.2 and I know that I always wait for her before classes because she always won't wake up early even thou I've called her for so many times
![]()
And she almost cried upon meeting me first time hahahaha that's so classic hahaha!!
AIYA don't need to say so much since we always whatsapp etc and she knows that I love her haha!
![]() ![]()
Roy Chang!
Changster! HAHA. Changster because Royster sounds like oyster HAHA.
Same class during our sem 2.1 and omg can you look at him hahaha he's so handsome omg. -swoon-
#ibethe'ssohappyhe'sjumping even thou he's not seeing this LOL (referring to the handsome) HAHA.
Wanted to take another full body shot butttt before asking him, he alr went off to idk where. -sighpie-
Just make do w this selfie shot then hahaha!
![]() ![]()
Tan Li Ting AKA 大姐大!
The first person to talk to me during our first year orientation outing w her class (I'm the only girl in the class, another girl which is Agatha didn't come)! The kind-hearted, friendliness person on earth I swear.
And also keep saying thankyou, paisei until we're pekcek about her hahahaha![]()
Qi Le!
HAHA I actually can't remember when I first known him, LOL, ermmm, supposed it's sem 2.1? HAHA
Ohwell the guy known that hentaiguy hahahaha because he reads manga or watch anime during class ah
hahaha idk la forgot alr LOL but he's still funny LOL.
(I pester him into selfie w me LOL)
![]()
Sarah Charn!
AHLIAN CHIOBU!!!!! #ahliangang #ahliantao HAHAHA
SEM 1.2 BECAUSE OF SAME LECTURE CLASS I THINK HAHA.
![]()
Nicole Chan!
Ahh same lecture class during sem 1.1 and fyp grpmate. Help me loadddds and she's so hardworking you can faint. HAHA.
![]()
Loy!!!
HAHA same class since sem 1.1 anddddd because Agatha is always not coming to school, I always joined his group! We also got mutual friends so I kind of know him alr. HAHA.
He's cheerful, dumbdumb hahahahaha omg and he always makes me laugh but of course makes me pissed off too la, but in the end also will laugh sooo yeaaa.
And when he's angry, he's scary hahahaha
-recalling the event when he got slapped-
![]()
Jiahui!!!!
Chiobu!!! Bookworm!!! (sameasme) HAHA.
LAUGHTER IS SO CONTAGIOUS ITS CRAZY
And known her since sem 1.2! Same lecture class!
![]()
Ahhh, Jeannette Koh!!!!
Known her since sem 1.2 and somehow luckylucky we always get into the same class haha
THE MOST HARDWORKING AND STRESSFUL PERSON EVER.
If you know her, she's always in her stressful mode, and it makes you feel stressful too -.-
BUTTTT I STILL LOVE HER HAHA (excluding the stressfulness please)
![]()
OH SHUHUI and his photobomb friend.
HAHA this is just a random selfie hahaha because I saw him taking photo w his mum and his mum keep wanting to like take a picture giving him kisskiss and he keep saying no to his mum. It's so hilarious hahaha
![]()
Brenben!!!
HAHA same WISP class!!
![]()
Parents! w/o sist cause she went for school camp, -sadforher-
Grateful for them yea, I'm not really close w them since for the early 6 years of my life I've been staying w my grandparents (mother's side) but also got go back home once a week so yea. Still, grateful la.
-no love, or maybe a tiny bit of love?- ohwell. I prefer not to contemplate this haha
![]()
w khelen and her mom.
Oh haha idk why are we taking this LOLOL
Like we're getting married HAHAHAHA
BUT OHWELL #BFF5EVAZ OKAY HAHA
![]() ![]() ![]()
AND GROUP PHOTO!
MISSING CERTAIN PEEPS!
![]()
My individual pic!
After that head off to Bukit Timah market and eateat then went home!
Thanks Peiyi and Yijie for this late birthday gifts! ♡
![]()
Gift from Liting! Haha random gift from her but still thanks!
![]()
HAHA I can't believe our principal is so young hahaha!
![]()
And this is what's inside the grad bag! I put my cert inside this big book alr!
![]()
PART 1 DONE HAHA
NEXT IS PHOTOS W MY COUSINS. IDW TO COMBINE IT HERE BECAUSEEE IT'S TOO LONGGG HAHAHAHA
AND YEA SO GLAD I'VE MET SO MANY PEOPLE THRU OUT MY POLY LIFE, IT'S BEEN AWESOME, DRAMATIC, AWESOME AND LOVELY HAHA
![]() Labels: clique, friends, graduation, love, sex heels |
|