|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Idk-what-to-put-as-title.
Just gonna update about lastlast week stuffs!
Bought this shirt-dress the other day w Khelen at Bugis Street!!
She bought a unicorn shirt hahaha
And I still haven't worn it yet. Ohwell, sooon. (need to buy shoes to match this shirt!)
and I'm totally into shirtdress right now. Totally LOVIN' IT!
![]()
6th June 2014:
Meetup w Yijie at Jurong Point. She asked me to accompany her for lunch, so we went Swensen! Had this ice-cream (lime sherbet and rocky fudge(?) w strawberry and choco chips as toppings) Yums! -slurrrrp-
![]()
Off to meet Khelen at school or something to return graduation robe then back to JP for JiDeChi!
Green tea glutinous rice w red bean and mango inside!
![]()
Mango and strawberry shaved ice w some sago(?), mangoes and rice balls.
Their shaved ice is so yummy omg, it's like eating ice-cream!
Def recommend!
Need to go back and eat other stuffs!! And the price is not expensive too! It's all worth it!
![]()
Khelen's black sesame shaved ice w sago(?), natadecoco and red beans.
I'm not a big fan of black sesame but this is not bad too!
Buttttt, I didn't eat too much of her's hahaha too 腻.
![]()
Went to meet up w my cousins at Sembawang on the 7th June!
Met up w Liting first, then head on to Sembawang Shopping Centre to meet up w Puayleng!
Aston for lunch!!! #virgintry!
LOVIN' IT ♡ ♡ ♡
BEST LUNCH I'VE EVA HAD. HAHA.
![]()
Black pepper chicken w coleslaw and mashpotato!
![]() Head on to my grandma's house to rest and went to Liting's house to sleep cause needa help out at my grandma's house on the 8th as it's my uncle's wedding! Ahhh that'll be the next post! It's 2:07am right now and I'm gonna enjoy some One Piece anime! #onepiecelover I'll probs gonna post my uncle's wedding later in the afternoon! (I still haven't got the photos the photographer had taken so I'll just post the photos I've taken!) Kay goodbye! -flyingkisses!-
|
|