Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Graduation part 2 and etc!
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 ; 21:19 | add comments(0) | permalink

This time round is taking grad picts w my cousins when going to my grandma's on the 31 May! HAHA

Liting! 

Eugene AKA An An hahaha we just called him An An. 

Puayleng!

He's younger than me by 6 years and taller than me by so much -faint- 
he bent a lil while I tiptoed. HAHA 

Min Min! 

I force him to take pict w me ahahaha because he keep wanting to photobomb us. 
and he called me short LOL damn HAHA 

My soon-to-be aunt.
Marrying to my youngest uncle this Sunday!

Also my aunt! 
If you recalled seeing my post about my uncle's wedding yea. 

AND TADAH. NO MORE HAHA
OMG MY AHMA'S HOUSE IS GETTING SO HOT
SWEAT SO MUCH WHEN WE WERE THERE OMG -FAINT-

--

Meet up w Puayleng and her mum and bro at Orchard yesterday and went shopping around for clothes and Liting and Minmin joined us in the later part. SHOP WHOLE DAY AT ORCHARD AND BUGIS AND BOUGHT NO CLOTHES -FAINT-
I WANT LOVE-AT-FIRST-SIGHT STUFFS. DAMN. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.


AND HELLO SELFIE. 
PURPLE LIPSTICK BORROWED FROM PL. 
DAMN, THE LIPSTICK IS SO DRY OMG MY LIP SKIN STR PEELED. 
AND I LOOK LIKE I'M POISONED IN REAL LIFE HAHAHAHA 

NOW I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY'S WEDDING DINNER HOHO YAAYYYY

Labels: , ,