Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Hong Kong Day 4-5!
Thursday, April 24, 2014 ; 22:04 | add comments(0) | permalink


4TH - 5TH APRIL 2014:

Woke up lateee!!! Ohmy, what to do, the bed is toooooo comfyyyy!!!! 
Suppose to wake up at 7am/7.15am but AHAHA woke up at about 7.40am LOLOLOLOL 
Nicole came over to knock our door LOLOLOL 

Went to nearby shop to have our breakkie!! 
Sausage + egg noodle (superyumz) & milktea (too strong)

Went back hotel, took our luggage and took cab to go another hotel which is near the airport!




Panorama shot of the airport! 

Regal Airport Hotel!

As usual, it's too early to check in, so we store our luggage there and head to Disneyland!

On the way to Disneyland station (dk what that station is called!, lazy to find out!)! 

The train is suuuuper kawaiii! 


I just had to look super awkward in this omg damn. 

Tadaaaahhhh Disneyland! 


Our tix!

Map! Click the image to have the image in a bigger version and its open in a new tab!



Went for some of the rides, and seriously, I can't remember what we've played. Lol.




Lunch!

After eating, went to play the cup thingy LOL




Carousel after that I think. HAHA, I ceriously can't remember what we've played.


Photo credit to Liting HAHA, SO DECENTLY DECENT HAHA

My bwesfwen. HAHA 

Queueing for the dumbo ride! 


While queueing for the stitch show! 


Took a raft or something to the treehouse or something! 



Took this at some point of the time hahaha and omg the ambience hahahahahaha 😍

Went to play the RC Racer (Just click this to see what is it! It's gawdamn shiok omg) before rushing off to watch the Fireworks!


Just part of the fireworks I've record. 

HAHA DAMN MY FACE LOOKS SO FUNNY AND FAT LOL 
ABNORMAL FACE OF MINE IS ABNORMAL 








Tadahhh! Done w Disneyland, andddd to be honest, the rides are too kiddish at the front, and you need to walk till further away to play roller coaster and etc. Andddd we didn't play every rides since not enough of time!

For people who play roller coasters and more daring stuffs, you should go Ocean Park instead of Disneyland. Butttt, different themepark got different type of fun la sooooo yea.

I still prefer Ocean Park thou haha!

Head to Ladies Street again! Orrrr Temple Street? I think it's Temple Street hahahaha

Anyw saw this again and we bought it again hahaha 
The Glutinous one is pretty awesome man. Both are awesome haha!! 
Its so yummyyyyy, Singapore should've open one!!!  

This is my pretty self okay. Pretty right? HAHA

Then dimsum omg YUMMMZZZ   
WANT MORE OF DIMSUMMMS LAAA

Took MTR back to the hotel and the hallway is longggggggg. 

And this is the room!! Yoohoo. Spacioussss! 

Went to have mac at the airport! All of their meat is pork, no chickenn. And even got macaronis! Cool uhh.


Before flying shot. Damn how shag we loook LOL

Touched down Singapore at about 10plus 11 am I think!

Was hungry, soooo Burger King as breakie! HAHA 

And home we go!


YAYYY!!! OMG FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY POST EVERYTH! HAHA 

FOR MORE PHOTOS PLEASE GO TO:
Mine, Khelen's, Liting's. 

(yadayada, copied and paste from my previous post)
For my album, I merge everything tgt, meaning there's day1 to day4. But Khelen's and Liting's got separate album! I didn't include Nicole's cause about 90% are her selfies and her's are private album so yeaaa. 
Ohmy, I just realize Liting's only letting her friends see so idk man, you can try HAHA. 
I KNOW I'M NAGGY HAHAHAHA
PHOTOS CREDIT FOR HKDAY1, HKDAY2, HKDAY3, AND THIS POST: KHELEN LITING AND ME HAHAHAHA 

Labels: , , , , , ,