|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Hong Kong Day 3!
3RD APRIL 2014:
Morning view. Yes, its raining again -sighpie- ☔ ⚡
A lil breakkie to start our day!
Charsiew pao & Siewmai! YUMMMS!!!
![]() ![]() Took MTR to TungChung station and took bus up to see our Big Buddha!!
On our way up! Actually we wanna take cable car up, butttt apparently its raining soooo no choice but to take bus!
OHH we also saw some bull? Cow? HAHA idk but it's in the cow family HAHA mooooooo I didn't took any of the moo's pictures cause the bus driver is driving suuuper fast! Up the mountain some more! Gosh. Thrilling HAHA Once we reached, we went to eat a proper breakie+lunch. Ohyaaa, because it's raining heavily and its on the mountain, ITS FREEZING COLD. And being the geh-kiang (act smart), loving-the-cold us(me and Khelen), we wore sleeveless, and didn't bring jacket (cause last 2 days its cold, and we brought our jacket, but didn't wear it at all hence we decided to not bring for this trip) ![]() Butttt anyhow anyway, it's okay laaaa thou it's freezing HAHAHA
The luncheon meat + egg maggie and the taohuey is totally yummz.
![]() ![]() Fortunately, the sky cleared (still a bit of dripdrop here and there but whatever) once we done eating! ![]() ![]()
268 steps to the Big Buddha!!
(no, obv I'm not taking a shot of that father-daughter. Just nice they pose there when I'm taking the stairs shot lol)
![]() I'm glad I didn't bring my jacket anyw, cause you're so hot and sweaty when you reach the top! ![]()
Big buddha!!!! Wooohoo.
🙏
My face just look plain weird. Damn. 😔
![]()
Because the background is so damn pretty!
Time to come down! And its turning foggy again!!!
The amount of fog! COOL HUH.
![]() ![]()
Bit of yummmz on the way out!! Hehe.
![]() On the way out to take cable car since it's not really raining (drizzling) anymore!!!
This is the wishing stand or whatever! Idk how to call it.
Got feel for this road. HAHA.
Looks like an endless road mannn.
Cable car tix!
We tried to take this panorama shot in the cable car for sooooooo many freaking time and this is the most successfully taken one, among MANNNY.
![]() Went to shop around the area and back to Olympic! Anddddddd finally gonna have our first dimsum!!! Khelen and I have been whining about wanting to eat dimsum even before going HK! Haha!
My first time having Tim Ho Wan! In Hong Kong some more! HAHA!
ITS SOOOOO YUMMY OMGGGG. ✨
![]()
I like everyyyy single thing here except the carrot cake! HAHA, idk how to savour the taste for that carrot cake okay!
The Baked Buns w BBQ Pork (charsiewpao w crispy skin) is the bestttt omgggg
![]() ![]() ![]()
Oh the menu is quite limited too!
![]() Bought some cakes and went back hotel! Rest a while and head off to Ladies Street!! Didn't really take any pics here cause ohwellll, I'm lazyyy and tiredddd. ![]()
Seafood ramen for dinner! The sushi is awesome too!!
Omggg, Ladies Street!! 👍 ✌ It's like pasa malam, but a v long stretch of pasa malam! Haha!! Then to Temple Street! Temple Street not too much stuffs so didn't really buy anytttt. Ohwell, I miss Ladies Street alr haha!
Went to eat dessert! Ermmm I can't remember what's that.. Red bean paste? & black sesame paste? HAHA I can't remember! LOL
![]() Went back hotellllll!
HEHE FINALLY FOUND ITTTTT.
SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT 2 THOU OMGGGG -REGRET- SIGH. GONNA ASK COUZZIE BUY WHEN SHE GOES TO HK HEHE
Only the middle top is mine!
Bought speakers and a bagggg!! Swee bo. HAHA.
(and the speaker in temple street is cheaper than ladies street! 😔)
The cake we bought before going Ladies Street!
Yummms.
Liting and Nicole came our room and partayee in our room LOLOL.
![]()
ANDDD MASK BEFORE SLEEPING HAHA
![]() ANDDDDD
YAYNESS FOR POSTING DAY 3!
THIS IS A SHORT POST RIGHT AS COMPARED TO THE FIRST 2! HAHA
FOR MORE PHOTOS PLEASE GO TO:
(yadayada, copied and paste from my previous post)
For my album, I merge everything tgt, meaning there's day1 to day4. But Khelen's and Liting's got separate album! I didn't include Nicole's cause about 90% are her selfies and her's are private album so yeaaa.
Ohmy, I just realize Liting's only letting her friends see so idk man, you can try HAHA.
BYEBYE!! Wait for my Day 4&5 post which is the last day of Hongkong! Hehe!
Labels: clique, food, girls, Hong Kong, tiffytravels, travel, trip |
|