|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Hong Kong Day 2!
2ND APRIL 2014:
Woke up at 7.30am, HAHA supposed to wake up at 7am but ohwellllllll HAHAHA and khelen's alarm is sooooooo damn annoyyyyyingggggg ![]() Oh, while I'm in the toilet, I'm washing a glass cup(?) and because its too watery, it slipped and broke. -Pianggggg- and no, I didn't take a picture of it because, for what LOL. Khelen didn't even wake up when the glass broke -faint-
and I accidentally cut my hand LOL ohwell nothing huge, just a small small cut! But there's hell lot of blood. ._.
(Its healed alr! )![]() And omg its raininggggg!!! and we're going Ocean Park mannnn!!! ![]() Done preparing (Nic and Liting came to our room cause we took too long HAHA) and head down to eat breakfast!!
皮蛋咸蛋瘦肉粥 (Minced pork/chicken congee with preserved egg): Super yummy I tell you. The minced pork/chicken is so damn tender and smooth omgggg
![]()
油条 (Deep-fried dough sticks): Normal youtiao lo. Hahahaha still yummy thou hahaha!
![]() Head off to Ocean Park lo!! And on the way thereeee:
I've got this sexy pic of mine taken by Khelen (I think she love me too much HAHA)
![]() And Ocean Parkkkkkk here we areeee
(I'm sorry, I look awky taking pictures. lol. Selfies I can take it, grp photos ohwell, mostly awky.)
![]()
but I like this pic of mine taken hehehe I love my hair omg
![]()
Ocean Park tickets!
![]()
And lemme input a Ocean Park map for you, or just click that image to see a bigger one hahaha
Oh and yes I did mention above that it's raining rightttt!!! So we went to the souvenir shop first to take shelter and shop inside waiting for the rain to become smalllll. Sigh. We also went to the Grand Aquarium! ![]() ![]()
Huge stingray w 2 baby sharks below!
![]()
Jellyfish! In different colour lightings.
![]() ![]()
"Hi, can you see me?
"![]()
And back to the souvenir shop again LOL
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Self-deceived skinniness!
So long and skinny omggg!!
I love panorama shot!!
And that guy ruin my perfect shot LOL
Took the Ocean Express tram to the Thrill Mountain side! ![]()
I had sucha perfect shot and that guy w the umbrella come to ruin it LOL
A toilet-selfie first! HAHA
![]()
This looks so ugly omg.
This is in panorama mode, that's whyyyyyy. Looks so cartoon-ish.
![]()
I like this shot, everybody looks so happy HAHA
![]()
Saw this Hair Raiser and immediately ask/persuade Khelen to go w me HAHAHAHAHA
This is the more detailed coaster track hahahahha
![]() Anyw, this is hell lot funny. HAHA Because Khelen is scared shitless (and she's getting encouraged by the aunties queueing behind us LOL) while we're waiting for our turn and there's a couple in front of us turning back and ask us to sit w them at the first row (just nice 1 row 4 pax), Khelen str said okay, and then I'm like stun cause she's scared shitless and the girl str "okay good"! HAHA then after like few seconds, the words finally sink in and she str "nonononono" and I'm like "yesyesyes suresure no problem" HAHAHA. Both me and the couple are laughing like mad (okay, more of me laughing like mad HAHAHA) and her expression is priceless hehehehe I still can't forget her expression HAHAHAHair Raiser is hell lot fun! Not scary at all!!! Even Khelen said it's not scary, but when we come down, she's abit jellyjelly ah. HAHA. After that Hair Raiser (I keep wanting to type Hell Raiser -faint-), we went to search for places to eat our lunchhh! Oh, anyw I won't mention every rides we went, obv, because ohwell, blame my STM haha
Grilled Cutterfish, Seafood ramen or something, and Onion Ring.
The food is realllll badddddddd. Omg. ![]() After eating, went to North Pole Encounter!
This huge sea walrus!!
![]()
We were chasing it trying to take a whole full body pic of them but they swim too fast!!
And my camera lags when the sea walrus give me a huge closeupppp swimming upwards omg damn my camera!!! Ugh!!
![]()
AND IT'S SO DAMN PRETTY/HANDSOME WHATEVER THE GENDER IS UPCLOSE!!!!!
![]() Head on to the South Pole Spectacular!
The world of penguin!!!!
THIS PLACE IS FREEEEEZINGGGGG COLLDDDDDDD OMGGGG BUT DAMNNN, IT'S SO COLD IT'S AWESOME!!!
![]() ![]() Went to play Flash after that. HAHA Dragged Khelen to go w me again HAHA I wanted to upload the video of this Flash BUTTTTT the vid she send to me can't be played! So gotta wait for her to send me the youtube link (if she successfully uploaded) when she's free. -sigh- Walked aroundddd, uphillllll downhillllllll scout for more ridessss but ohwell found it but not functioning ![]() And it's sooooo hawt (due to walking so much) so Khelen and I decided to buy ice-creammm!!
Ugh, my hair -sigh-
Walked uphill again to find the cable car!!
In the cable car lo!
And at the side there is the Hair Raiser!
![]()
Reached the ground!
Walked a lil and found this soooo yea. HAHA
![]()
This is so retro I like itttt omg
![]() Walked a while, and the rain came pouring down! Rushed to the place where we took shuttle bus and off we gooo. ANDDDD I magically lost my octopus card!!!!! OMG -faint- I seriously dk where is it LOL. IT'S MAGIC -FAINT- Head on the Causeway Bay after that!
Their Forever 21 is HUGEEEEE. As you can make out from the pictureee, but nope, we didn't went inside.
![]() Went to search for food to eat and tadahh!
Chicken, prawn, ham fried rice,
sweetsour soup or whatever (I can't remember the name),
vegetable shrimp dumplings.
![]() Walked around after eating, and reached the Time Square! ![]() Walked back the way we walked and go inside a mall. Actually thinking of watching Captain America but it's talking in Cantonese soooo nono. Up the escalator and saw Hollister so we decided to go in. AND OMG, CUTE ANGMOH APPEARING BEFORE US HAHAHAHA He's a staff there. And HE'S.SO.CUTE.AND.POLITE. OMG ![]() Walked around as Khelen and Nicole were deciding to buy tees.
And while they're queueing to pay up, Khelen decided to take a pic of the sexy us. HAHA
![]() The cute guy helped us open the door and out we goooo! SHOULD HAVE SELFIE W HIM OMGGGGG SIGHMAX. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We came across this awesome yummy drink!
![]() And finding cab is so difficult omg. Walked for so long to find a freaking cab, and when we found it, a damn woman snatch it from us cause we dk whether we're crossing over to whatever shit or not. Anyw while waiting for another cab, another family is waiting behind us and a cab finally came, and he didn't know chinese so we asked for help from that family. Thank god for that family mannn, so helpful!! Reached hotel! -TIRING AS HELL- Bathed, and decided to went down to buy something to snack on it hehe ![]()
Heart-shaped snacks! Not that nice but ohwell.
![]()
Night view!!
ANDDDDD
YAYNESS FOR POSTING DAY 2! THIS IS ALSO LONGGGG HAHAHA
FOR MORE PHOTOS PLEASE GO TO:
(yadayada, copied paste from my previous post)
For my album, I merge everything tgt, meaning there's day1 to day4. But Khelen's and Liting's got separate album! I didn't include Nicole's cause about 90% are her selfies and her's are private album so yeaaa.
Ohmy, I just realize Liting's only letting her friends see so idk man, you can try HAHA.
BYEBYE!! Wait for my Day 3 post! Hehe!
Labels: clique, food, girls, Hong Kong, tiffytravels, travel, trip |
|