|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Hong Kong Day 1!
Met up w Khelen on the afternoon of 31st March. We actually wanna go chill in Airport's Starbucks or whatever but by the time we reach there is the time we gonna meet up w Liting LOL.
Our flight: 1st April 2014, 0150! It's during April's Fool LOL.
Sooo on the way there:
![]() At the airport: ![]()
Met up w Liting
![]() Then off we go for dinnz! -hungrylikehell- Went to Pasta de Waraku for dinnz yummmz.
Prawn Spicy Carbonara: not bad. The prawns are crunchy hahaha
Salad: yummmy because of the sauce.
Fried Potato w Cheese sauce: was alright. I don't really like it. The potato is too hard for my liking.
![]() After eating, met up w Nicole and Khelen's bro (he suddenly said he's coming cause he's bored or something LOL).
Haha khelen's jealous of her bro's beauty LOL
![]()
Nicole, Liting, Khelen, Me! Hahahaha
![]() ![]()
Checked in, went to the cosmetics whatever shop to hunt for Laneige bb cushion, but sadly don't have
so ended up buying this Water Sleeping Pack, which I shared w Khelen (since there's 2, and we wanna try) and that Firming Sleeping Pack is for her cousin. ![]()
Just before boarding the plane.
![]()
Before taking off.
![]()
And a selfie before that!
![]()
Wanna see their MTR map? Omggg confusinggg
![]()
(no, this image can't be enlarge okay, don't bother to click it hahahaha)
![]() We're staying at Dorsett Mongkok Hotel, which is at Olympic! So after we reach Hongkong (at about 6am, we reached early), we bought a simcard in 7-11 at the airport, and before taking the MTR to Tsing Yi, we bought a Octopus card! Which is like ez-link card in Singapore! And no, there's no octopus on the card LOL ![]()
A no-people train to Tsing Yi! (there's people after that, duhh)
![]() Train to Olympic, find our hotel (for a v long time because the direction misguided us lol) Store our luggage there because it's too early to check in. Took MTR to HongKong (MTR station, and I'm bewildered by that. Why would they name their station Hongkong. Can you imagine if Singapore's got a station name Singapore? We don't have right? Lol.) and walked a loooonnnnggg way to Central.Ohyea, I think the people around us are thinking that me and Khelen are aliens because we're wearing sleeveless and shorts while the people around us are all wearing long sleeves, long pants etcs. HAHA. Ohwellll Singapore's too hot man, so we are trying to absorb the coldness to our body to replace the heat!!! Oh, we're travelling to The Peak! For Madame Tussauds! But we're too early so we went to find some place to eat (we haven't had any breakfast yet!) and after asking for directions, we walked to Admiralty station .
This is what I bought!
Grilled cheese and ham sandwich or something along the line hahahaha
This is suuuuper yummy okay!!
Haha! ![]()
Walked back to The Peak after that!
Bought the tickets for the tram!
![]() ![]() ![]()
It's a long way uppppp the hilllls and its super steeep!!
You can see the fog in front uhh so it's suuuper cold but to me and Khelen its alright eh HAHA
It just feel cooling to me haha superrrr shiok!!
How I wish Singapore will have this type of cooling weather everrrrryday!!!
![]()
This is the tram! Ohwell there's non-blurry picture of this tram but I kinda like this cause it gave off a dreamy feeling haha!
![]()
Madame Tussauds!
I put it in .gif cause yeaaaa too muchhhh but I didn't put everyt inside this .gif yea, just some. And somemore I didn't take photo of every wax figure..
![]()
Anyw, got a selfie shot w my favourite girlz.
Ahaha I'm sorry, no makeupface LOL. I look so shag.
Nono, we dk the guy behind us HAHA he photobombed us. LOL.
![]()
This is young Madame Tussaud's portrait. So pretty right!
![]()
A selfie shot w this zhabor outside toilet ahahaha
Madame Tussauds overall was a lil disappointing? It's a lil small, and Khelen keep saying the one in Bangkok is bigger and more interesting..
Andddd down we gooooooo
The scenery is sooo pretty, w/o the fog hahaha
So when we reached the ground, what we saw was a whole lot of people waiting to go uppp. And when we're going up, there's not much people because we're v early! Haha!!
![]()
After Madame Tussauds, we head on to I-forgot-where to buy tickets for ferry to go to Macau!! A 1hr trip I think and we spent it by sleeping in the ferry!
When we reached there, we're thinking on how to go when a lady approach us and asked us where are we going so she asked us to take her company's/hotel's (?) shuttle bus!
![]()
The scenery while on the way to MGM hotel! No, we're not staying there, we just gonna alight there and make our way to our destination!
Ohwellll, I'm sorry you can see doubles here. It's hard to control panorama mode in camera. But it's still pretty right? Haha!
Because we walked a long way, and we haven't had our lunch, so we walked and went to a shop to have our stomach filled!
Chicken wing noodle soup! Its yummy!!
Walked to Ruins of St. Paul's after eating!
![]()
Selfie shot!
![]()
Shop the streets awhile and we saw many Sasa shops and pastries shops!
Bought this Portuguese Egg Tart!
![]()
Went to The Venetian Macao after that but we didn't stay long, because I also dk why. So we only partly see the hotel. -sigh-
![]()
Omg, this horseee -blingblinggg- So pretty and soooo dreammmy!!
And this is an artificial sky okay!
HAHA our dummy Khelen thought it's real till we told her.
ANDDDD BACK TO HONGKONG!!!
Travel back to our hotel and finally can take a look at our room alr!
This smallsmall and comfortable room!!
The toilet is small thou! And semi-transparent! LOLOL.
Khelen and I went down to buy dinner and also a small cake for Liting to celebrate her belated birthday haha.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HAHA
![]()
And that small cake is sooooo niceeee omgggg.
Oh, Liting and Nicole is sharing a room, while Khelen and me shared a room.
And we went their room to eat our dinnz.
Anyw, after eating, and oh, Khelen took the wrong key of our room so we needa go down and take a key from them, and went back to our roooom. Chit-chatted A LOT, laughed A LOT and sleeeep HAHAHA
YAY I'M DONE POSTING DAY 1! THIS IS SOOOO LONGGGG HAHAHA
FOR MORE PHOTOS PLEASE GO TO:
For my album, I merge everything tgt, meaning there's day1 to day4. But Khelen's and Liting's got separate album! I didn't include Nicole's cause about 90% are her selfies and her's are private album so yeaaa.
Ohmy, I just realize Liting's only letting her friends see so idk man, you can try HAHA.
BYEBYE!! Wait for my Day 2 post! Hehe!
Labels: clique, food, girls, Hong Kong, tiffytravels, travel, trip |
|