Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick!
Saturday, March 29, 2014 ; 18:44 | add comments(0) | permalink

Ahh ahh, I wanted to blog yesterday or the day before yesterday but I totally forgot!

Had an impromptu meetup w Khelen cause she's bored, and I also need to go Jurong Point to see the rate for Hongkong money!
My POSB broke, UOB also gonna be broke soon         

Anyw, went to Ayam Penyet Ria to have our dinner!
Fried enoki mushroom is still my favourite dish over there! 

HMMMMM went to change money afterwards!

Here gottttt about SGD 492, which is aboutttt HKD 3000 
$.$


Went Laneige to find lipstick!!

Serum Intense Lipstick!
R15 Brilliant Red, $34! 

About the same colour as my nails! 

Yumms. Hehe. So pretty.




But I still wanna buy a deeper red (Red Flame?), and their Violet Fever. Their Midnight Wine also damn pretty omgggg. -in love- 
I'm so in love w deep red these few weeks omg -crazilyinlovewdeepred-

Wanna buy a lip brush thou. HMMM.

Okiedokie, buhbai.

Labels: ,