Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝First post of the month!
Sunday, March 2, 2014 ; 01:02 | add comments(0) | permalink

Oh I just wanted to update blog since I didn't update it for so long.
It's just that its been hectic last month.
I've been studying like crazy last month, but obv somedays I just don't care haha.
But, last exams of my poly life which ended on Thursday, that feels gawd damn good.
-self-declared graduate- 

Now I've got 2 trips to look forward to! Hehe! 

  • Bali Trip, w Peiyi and Yijie on the 10th to 13th March! 
  • Hongkong Trip, w Khelen, Nicole, Liting, on the 1st to 4th(but coming back on 5th) April! 
Woooohoooooo. I'm so eggcited!!  


AND 
I'm looking for a temporary job now, need money for hongkong trip. 
ANYBODY SEES THIS JUST COMMENT ON THIS POST ALRIGHT? 
PRETTY PLEASE, PRETTY THANKS. 

ohwell i know nobody will comment but ohwell, just trying.

And poor khelen, been nagging at me to find jobs. LOL. 
She'll age fast, due to me.. HAHA. 


OHYA.
There's also pictures from during Chinese New Year! Omg.
As usual, only pictures w cousins from Mother's side.

Hahaha I love this, look at puayleng's eyes! Hahahaha
 She's so cute, -sigh-




Last but not least, my selfies. HAHAHA. Taken weeeeeeks ago I think hahahahah









I love this the most woooo just look at my eyesss, awwman, I love my eyeliner hahaha!! 

Labels: ,