Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Bali - Indonesia. (Part 1)
Saturday, March 15, 2014 ; 19:29 | add comments(0) | permalink

Bali Trip Bali Trip w Peiyi & Yijie!!!!

We met on 9th March night to go airport early as our flight is at 10th March 7plus am. 
And yea, we look like we're runaway kids hahahah, sadly no picture of it. HAHA.

Reached airport, went to KFC to eat, Starbucks to slack till 4am, walked around till it's check in time.
I love Changi Airport, omg, it's so awesome wooo 

(Pictures credit: all 3 of us; I just chose which to put on my blog.
for more pictures: Facebook)





On board the plane! 

We've been somehow awake thru out the night so our face looks shag.

Slept in the plane, reached Bali at about 10plus, waiting for the villa's guy to come fetch us. Buttttt we waited so long and he still haven't come  ended up he said that he's late cause of the traffic. Lol. But he's very welcoming la so whatever la haha.

We stayed at Villa Sambu which is at Seminyak area!
The weather is like 39 degree 
(Ugh didn't took a pic of the front door cause forget)









Day 1:

Prepared and head out to find food. Omaigawd I wanted to die so much. From our villa to the place where we finally found a place to eat, guess it took how much time? 1hr. omaigawd.  

Aglio Olio 

I mean, I can walk and all, but it's wayyyy to fucking hot. We found some restaurant but Yijie keep saying no to it that's why we keep walking and walking and walked to Seminyak Square. 
I'm dehydrated, pissed off, any mood when you're walking under the fucking hot sun. 

Walked to Seminyak Beach after eating, and it's so damn hot, the sand also omggg, so we decided to go there at around 5plus, so we head back to the villa to rest. 

While they're sleeping, I sit by the pool cause I seriously can't fall asleep as I'm all sweaty and sticky. 

My pretty leg HAHA

Slept a bit at the stone bench there, then prepared and go to the beach. 
Okay lol, seriously. So we saw a taxi near the place we're staying and so we asked him how much, Yijie heard Rp 15k so we took the taxi to Seminyak Beach, reached there and he said its Rp 50k  So we negotiate till Rp 40k  Our damn money.  

Seminyak Beach:

Sunset! 





Peek-a-booo sunnn. 




The wave is so pretty ehhh.


Walked to Ultimo Italian Restaurant for dinner! 
It's around night time, there's no sun so the walking is okay. 

My dish: RAVIOLI DI POLO 
(Homemade Chicken Ravioli w/ Mushroom & Butter Cream Sauce)

It's so yummy omg, but the portion is toooooo big. Delizioso! 
Went back villa, bathed, sleep. 

Day 2:

Went to Bale Udang at Kuta area! 
The foods' okay. Environment pretty.


Food: Broccoli w prawns, Chicken, Satay, KangKung, Clams, Salted egg prawns.
Desserts: Mixed fruits blended Ice or something.
Drink: Soursop.





Went to Kuta Beach after that! 


Ignore my voice HAHA. 

I like Kuta Beach! Its more lively!
Oh! We're asked to take pictures w some local students! They said its an assignment to ask westerners to take a pic w them and to communicate in English. Haha, I think they came to us because my hair is goldish-brown HAHA. They're super friendly too! Haha! Even the guys hahahahaha! They used their camera, and I didn't think of using my camera to take w them LOL.


Hennnnaaaaa. w Peiyi. 

Peiyi's henna!


There are some sort of ceremony going onnn. (I didn't think of using the video function -.-)





Walked around Kuta area, then went to accompany Yijie eat her dinner.
Peiyi and me are still fulllll from the lunchhh. 


Walked around somemore and cab to Glo-Day Spa to make reservation then cab back villa. 

Injured my feet when I'm at the Kuta Beach. The stones decided to kiss my feet when the waves came up bringing the stones w them ._. Pain at first but it become itchy after that. -.- It's like after I injured my leg, the mosquitoes came to suck off the blood -.- 

Poooool.
There's a 3 person pic, but Yijie didn't send me yet. Ohwelll. Let's wait.

Tadahh, I'll update the next 2 days tmr or the day after tmr! Hehe.

Labels: , , , , ,