|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝November.
Greetings! HAHA.
It's been so long since I last posted man, gosh. I'm busy with school. -fainted- So, had FYP VPP review on Thursday(7Nov) and I think it's kinda okay? The panel didn't really question us so yea. Then at 5plus pm, had our napfa. Goodnessgracious. Even thou I fail, I did try my best okay!! (althou I did went to fail lol) The 2.4km run was a torture. I jogged and walked. LOL. But non-stop okaay. Half a round and I'm alr feeling giddy and seeing stars exactly this emoji. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Cabbed home after napfa cause my leg totally cannot make it. Stairs are impossible for me lol. My leg is still bloody aching. It's like my bones are having bruises. Actually, anywhere below my neck is aching. Just my leg is more worst than the other part.. ![]() Squatting is disaster too. Running is actually okay la, just that my leg gets too tired easily ._. Maybe because I'm too fat -.- Okay anyw I just took time to update my blog so the cobwebs won't drowned my blog HAHA BYE. |
|