Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Dialogue in the Dark.
Saturday, November 23, 2013 ; 21:56 | add comments(0) | permalink

The concept of Dialogue in the Dark is simple: visitors are lead by blind guides in groups through specially constructed dark rooms in which scent, sound, wind, temperature and texture convey the characteristics of daily environments – for example a park, a city, a boat cruise or a bar. The daily routines become a new experience. A reversal of roles is created: people who can see are taken out of their familiar environment. Blind people provide them with security and a sense of orientation by transmitting to them a world without pictures. The tour itself lasts for about one hour but the effects can last a lifetime.

So. 
There's a Dialogue in the Dark in my school, Ngee Ann Poly, the only one in Singapore, and I went there with my WISP classmates on Wednesday! 


Enjoy it so much thou! It's really pitch black inside, and there's not even a speck of light inside!
Okay, so there's a guide guiding us thru out the whole thing, oh, and we're in a grp of 8! 
So well, when I'm inside, I feel unsettled? Cause you don't know what's in front of you, if you're gonna fall/trip (thou the person alr told us there'll be nothing that can let us fall/trip) or anything you know. 
There's boat experience, market, cafe. I think there's one more, but I can't remember haha. 

Anyw, you can visit Dialogue in the Dark in NP, idk how much it is, but you can go to the website and check it out! 

It's a totally wonderful experience! Somehow I feel like going there again haha. 

Anyw, yeah. Haha. Bye. :p 

Labels: ,