Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Troubled.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 ; 17:02 | add comments(0) | permalink

I feel troubled.

And I don't know why.

Huhhhhhhh.

Anyhow anyway anything. Ahhh.

Okay.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this quote in tumblr weeks ago and I thought I like it very much. Still do.

“Nothing, Everything, Anything, Something: If you have nothing, then you have everything, because you have the freedom to do anything, without the fear of losing something.”
— Jarod Kintz

It makes sense, doesn't it?

I feel so pathetic right now..

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.


Oh, I read a manga recently and I suuuper like it. *Kyaaaa*

Strobe Edge!!

I like this manga sooooo much omg. I feel addictive and read it finish just now. Heh.
I guess this manga makes me partially troubled.
But I still like it  


Anyhow anyway whatever.

Bye.

Labels: , , ,