|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝:D (Can't think of a title)
Hellooooo!!
![]() My first week of vpp ended! Left with this week!! :D It was tiring as hell omg. You can't imagine. Everyday 8am to 5pm, even thou we went home early, the tiredness is really killing us. Waking up at 6am every.single.morning.is.fucking.hell. My dark circles is coming outttt. OMG. The pimples also bombarded my bloody face gosh ![]() Okay anywayyyyyyyy, first week of VPP which started on the 26th Sept are so wasteful. Spent hours doing nothing productive because I've got no fucking idea what to do, and what's the most ridiculous thing is that our bloody supervisor only come for 1 bloody time and guess how long? Less than 30mins man. Gosh. Wtf's wrong with her. I also worked on the 31st Sept at Clementi CK! Omg, got 2 cuts and 1 light bruise on my right hand while carrying the stocks up to the second floor.. And and and!!! Yesterday, which is Sunday (duh!), went to grandma's house!! Wootwoots! ![]() ![]() HAHAHAHA. THAT'S HAPPY DANCE .GIF OKAY HEHE. So I'm so ever glad to see some of my cousins and my relatives! Wooo. And we camwhore. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() AND YESYESYES, I'VE CUT BANGS!!!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() HEHE I LOVE MY HAIR OKAY. AND I CUT IT MYSELF! ![]() Okay hahahhaha what more to write.. HMM. OHHHHH I'VE CHANGED PHONE AND NUMBER!! It's Note II butttttt, bought it at China via my uncle by my father. My father used it, and then my contract ends today so he wanted to terminate my line and let me use his number and so he gave me his Note II cause he don't actually use it too. Okay so about the Note II. The camera quality ain't that good, the front camera even lousy sooooo yea. At least I still get to keep my Blackberry phone. Haha. I love my Blackberry okay. But it's time to change! I still love my Blackberry hahahahaha. ![]() Okayyy byebye
|
|