Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Updates!
Saturday, August 24, 2013 ; 00:37 | add comments(0) | permalink

Yay I'm back to blogging! 
I actually want to blog yesterday, but I'm too tired and lazy. :p

So for this week, I worked! -feel so hardworking- Hehehe 

Worked from Tuesday to Thursday at Jurong West CK from 5pm  to 10pm!!
I love that CK because it's so near! Just take 1 bus and will reach in less than 30mins hoho. Even thou I still need to walk to the bus stop from home and to CK from the bus stop, like duhh. HAHA.

So Tuesday. Omg, guess who I saw. I saw ROY-LOOK-ALIKE china version hahaha omggggg. I'm like oooohhhhh he looks like Roy!! HAHAHAHA. But shorter than Roy hahaha. -faint-
And idk why, there'll be at least 1 or 2 auntie talk like shouting or screaming wtf. In jw ck, in clementi ck also sia wtf. Soooo noisy. -irritated much- 

Wednesday and Thursday was okay I guess. I think the reason I like working at Clementi CK is because it closes early. Hmmmm, but I still prefer JW CK, near, and the people there's friendly hehe. Except for 1 woman. WALAU what's wrong with CK. At least got 1 woman that have this unapproachable aura  No wait, this jw ck woman is the talk-like-shouting-and-won't-smile woman. 

I think next time I'm just gonn ask for jw ck, since it's near and also need to ask for longer hrs. 5 hrs is just so not enough laaaaa.  Maybe I should just find a new job, but job's so difficult to find and I just wanted to stay at home whole day to read my storybooks and use lappy to watch animes/manga and to tumblr.   Maybe I'll go for bookshops! Hehe. 

ANDANDAND, I BOUGHT PIMPLE GEL AND A ACNE POWDER LOTION!


---

I packed my closet today, like FINALLY.


Its neater right!!!! Picture just don't do justice  <- idk what this emoji's trying to say but hahaha whatever I'm just gonn use it hehe

---

Watched Another anime, and found it so twisted. 


Finished the manga awhile back and found that I don't really geddit, so I proceed on to the anime since its just 12 episodes.

Kay done updating and soooo bai! 

Labels: , ,