Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Birthdays and horror movie!
Saturday, August 10, 2013 ; 16:47 | add comments(0) | permalink

09 Aug 2013:

Happy Birthday Singapore! 

Happy Birthday Wawa bro! 


Went out with Peiyi and Yijie to Somerset area!
Head to Cineleisure's XinWang cafe and eat. Omg, the food standard drop!
Rating: ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Went to Orchard area walked, actually gonn go Paris Baguette eat but there's too many people. -sigh-
So after thinking, we checked for movies timing 
And sooooooo, we watched The Conjuring!!


Spoiler alert! (idk whether there's any in the trailer)
.gif is taken from http://whattalking.com/picasa/The+Conjuring.




I love this movie! Even thou I actually did "ah" for 2 or 3 times! HAHA. But I love it! Omg!
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you want to know more about this story: http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/conjuring.php
Idk if the facts there are whether facts or fiction but yea. 

I also researched about this and found out that the director of this movie is also the director of Insidious! Omg. I love Insidious too! Director: James Wan

I love it! Woohoo! Hehehehe 

So on the way back at mrt, we camwhore hahahaha.
I took my time to collage it when I got Minmin's phone hehe

The unglam face:

Act cute face: 

Smiling face: 

Non-smiling face (I love this pic the most hehe): 

Friendship of 5 years plus 

Hehe
      

Of course I also took my time to edit my pic hiakhiakhiak 


10 Aug 2013: 

Happy Birthday to ma fav lady/girlf/bestfr PEIYI    

Labels: , , ,