Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Breh-hedden (n.)
Monday, July 8, 2013 ; 16:12 | add comments(0) | permalink

Breh-hedden (n.) (Term from an ancient language): A mate-bonding ritual that can only be experienced by the most powerful warriors and the most powerful preternaturally gifted women. Effects of the breh-hedden can include but are not limited to: specific scent experience, extreme physical/sexual attraction, loss of rational thought, primal sexual drives, inexplicable need to bond, powerful need to experience deep mind-engagement, etc.

^ It's like soul-mate or something 



I've been reading Guardians of Ascension series by Caris Roane.


I'm reading the 3rd book right now, Wings of Fire.
So far, I still love the first book, because I love Alison haha 
Gonna continue reading it later on, and I'll update a diff thing on the next post haha.

Labels: