Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝There's no safety among the thorns.
Monday, June 24, 2013 ; 02:27 | add comments(0) | permalink


This is the book I've been reading, borrowed from library of course, and I've just finish reading it.
Susanna Kearsley is a good author.
And of course, being a bookworm I am, I did have some good ol' list of authors that I love. 
Oh. Her books' ending always left me in happy, sad, touching tears. -inserthappytearsemoticons-
How I wish she'll continue to write what happen to Eva when she return back to 300 years ago 

And so yes, I've read finish my first book. Gonna read a new book so I'll not dwell on this story so much, hopefully new book will take my mind off this book 

And no, I'm not gonna sleep yet but still, wish y'all had a great night. 

Labels: