Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Stupid job.
Thursday, June 13, 2013 ; 01:32 | add comments(0) | permalink


Okay so this is what I tweet after I reached home. Lol.
Those pinoys annoys me to no end man.
So I went to Ngee Ann City's watson to work, from 4pm to 10pm, and its my first day there.
So obv idk anyt right. Mostly the people there just leave me hanging, say what there's this stuff inside go and take. OMFG, does she know how freaking big and messy the storeroom is? Want me to fucking search the whole place meh? Nabei.
Then somehow over the night, I got asked to help the skincare products, before that I'm replenishing the stocks for shampoo. Okay so the woman asking me to replenish the stocks for skincare is a pinoy, and wtf, she gave me attitude. It's like she ask me to put back the stuff on the shelf, NOT nicely but with that 'hey I'm your fucking boss and you're my slave so go on' voice to talk to me wtf. Then I can't find where the fucking stuffs is, then she was like giving me a 'are you stupid or what' look. WTF. THERE'S LIKE PROBABLY HUNDRED OF SHELVINGS AND BRANDS AND I CAN'T FUCKING FIND THE ORIGINAL PLACE FOR THE STOCKS AND IT'S MY FUCKING FIRST TIME THERE WORKING AT BLOODY WATSON AND YOU WANT ME TO BE A GENIUS ON THE FIRST TIME THERE? THE FUCK?
I ask her something she also dw to reply me, and just continue to stand there talking like no tmr. Wtf, I hate this kind of pinoys, GOSH. FOR FUCK SAKE. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MAN.
HATEFUL.  
Can I for once meet some nice filipinos? -sigh-

I'M ALL 'FUCK YOU PINOY SUPERVISOR' JUST NOW WHEN I REACHED HOME FROM WORK LOLOLOL


Okay, to continue my tweet. But I forgot what.
Oh yeah that.
After the find one boyf tweet. Lol. -faint-
Maybe I'll get an accident in the near future and died str away, I'm sure hell is a better place than in staying here with humans. Gosh.
But idw to die, I wanna live my life freely, not like a fucking slave.
Why do we work? For money. Gosh. Maybe dying is a better idea.
I GOT SO MOODY AFTER WORK ALL THE FUCKING TIME GOSH
Why do people not be rebellious? OMG. So damn many thoughts in my head and idk how to type it out cause its all


Or maybe I can be a zookeeper. 

Lol no, I'm kidding, or not. Maybe communicating with animals are so much better than communicating with humans since I'm so socially awkward conversational awkward and whatever awkwardness you can think off. 

But really, I wanna be a boss and own books. Manymanymany books. 


I love books so much. 
I'm also thinking of working in library zzzzz. 

Mostly I just want to stay home and wait for money to drop down.


BUT IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEE 

LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEE

MONEY IS SO FUCKING HARD TO EARN IT MAN. 
GOSH. 

BYE. 
-RAGINGMOOD-

Labels: ,