Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Fooooood!
Saturday, June 8, 2013 ; 20:27 | add comments(0) | permalink

HI. ☺ 

So, Thursday's DAVP last paper for common test, and gonna die. Hopefully won't fail.. 
Went for mac breakfast with Jeannette, Nicole, Liting at Clementi Mall before the stupid 4.30pm DAVP paper.
After paper, went JP to watch After Earth with Nicole, Liting, Loy!

Hmm, I don't like it, there's no high moment in this movie.
Rating: 2/5.

Accompanied Nic to buy her shoes, Loy went to find DongSeng?
Bus-ed to Boon Lay to find out that Boon Lay market's under renovation. Dafuq.
Head to 496 instead, and ate there.
Sambal kangkong! 
Not spicy enough! 

Sambal sotong!
I still prefer the one in Boonlay thou.. But still yummy! 

Sambal Stingray! 

Lala! 

Sweet sweet rojak! 

Sweetsweet yummmmy chicken satay! 

おいしい! 

Photos took it from Khelen! My phone take pictures are so ugly I can't stand it! That's why I wanna change my phone! ):
Head back home after that!!


Went to ikea on Friday with Yijie and Peiyi. Met Yijie first cause Peiyi's lateeee.
Walked around Queensway shopping mall, head to ikea, ate 2 chicken wings, 2 hotdog bun! Wooo.
Most yummy stuffs to eat is the hotdog bun!
Walked around, yijie ended up buying only a towel and 1 more thing  So lame.
At first went there because she wanna buy stuffs to decorate her room, in the end only buy 2 things which got nothing to do with decorating her room 


I'm craving for sambal sotong againnnn!!! Yummyyyy omggggg.
And I feel like going back to the salon to recurl my hair, gosh, it's not curly enough and I'm not happy with the bloody curl when my hairs' dry. Damn. 

Bye.