Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝The House at Riverton.
Friday, May 17, 2013 ; 17:29 | add comments(0) | permalink

So I've just finish reading The House at Riverton by Kate Morton that has me weeping.


The ending part is so sad. I just think of the content and I'll just cry.

Hannah just had to shoot Robbie, her one true love to protect her sister Emmeline because Emme is in love with Robbie, and Robbie is in love with Hanna and vice versa and that when Robbie and Hannah was to elope, Emme saw them tgt and she pull out a gun.
You just have to read the book to understand it. Its difficult to summarise it all. 
One good thing was that Grace finally saw Alfred after many years later but had an affair but it's all good. I love them tgt.

This book leaves me heartbroken, sad, a lot of mix feelings.
I just can't explain in words.

I love historical genre books! 

Labels: ,