Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Overviewwwwsssss.
Monday, May 13, 2013 ; 23:29 | add comments(0) | permalink

  • Ayam penyet with Khelen during weekend! You can just go to her blog and take a look, hahahahaha. Blog link: http://th1nkchan.blogspot.sg/. Yes, I know her blog link looks funny. :p 
The colourful drink is mine!! HAHA so pretty right! 


  • Bought a passport cover few days ago? I loveee it hoho. 

  • Andddd bought makeup stuffs today!! Hiakhiak, mom's pocket got a huge hole right now hahaha :p 
Eyeshadow and angled eyeliner brush, eyeliner, primer, red lipstick!! :D 

Okay I'm done! 
And oh, stupid internet being so slow and all is making me frustrated because my Naruto Shippuuden is loading so slow. 

And yes, that roy changster. -facepalm- 
He keep "but why??" me. Haiks. 

Kayyy bye. (: