Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Ghostly me~
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 ; 17:25 | add comments(0) | permalink

Feeling so tired this week. Actually its every week since school starts in April. Omg.
So, met Jeannette and Jiahui at school's bus stop and rush to class lmao.
Soooooo hrs passed by, I'm just lazy to type hahahaha because its all boring stuffs.

HMMMM.
My eyes are red like wtf, so, hahahahaha I used this to scare jeannette and jiahui 

Edited- duh! HAHA. Imagine my eyes changed colours and I became a devil~~ 

The red in my right eyes is not so obvious in here, but whatever la. 

Eye mo! 

Crying tears of eye-mo. HAHAHA 

Oh. Went to the pasa malam near my house to buy muachi.
Yumyum! 

Last but not least, my wonderful edited fav pic right now: 

Okay HAHAHA BYE