Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Dumbfounded?
Thursday, May 30, 2013 ; 21:29 | add comments(0) | permalink

I'm dumbfounded.. (?)
I don't get why the people in Singapore are so narrow minded or basically asia people. Other countries are like ermmmmm, non-asia part people (LOL) are so open minded, and I would really liked it there if I'm there.
I just don't like it how Singapore's narrow mindedness is affecting me.

I love being in tumblr, almost everyt there is awesome, and seriously compared the people in there and singaporeans, omg, I'm speechless.
I wanna travel to other non-asia part to feel how is it like and to enjoy the freedom.

Basically I just wanna go world travelling.

Okay, I got no idea what made me write this post,
and I'm sure the thoughts in my head is still in my head as I got no fucking idea how to express it in words so yea.
And my head is really the darkest, deepest, scariest place it'll ever be.
Ha ha ha.
Bye. 

Labels: